xMarvesouL

May 1, 2022
Just finished the game and knew I had to break it here. This is the 3rd game where I was absorbed into story and plot so much (DeLuca still top notch of the list). Didn't even bother with CG, or scene or game features, the story alone got me intrigued. Thank you for making this game. Absolutely in my top 10 list.

Reactions: Belle

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just finished the game and knew I had to break it here. This is the 3rd game where I was absorbed into story and plot so much (DeLuca still top notch of the list). Didn't even bother with CG, or scene or game features, the story alone got me intrigued. Thank you for making this game. Absolutely in my top 10 list.
ng or ng+? you better have save before endgame still.

sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020
ng or ng+? you better have save before endgame still.
Sorry whats mean the ng and ng+?
Other:

I played the story to the end and demolished the demon... at this time the story - looked like to me - is over, so ended. What was added? Some extra line, so better to play the game again?

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry whats mean the ng and ng+?
Other:

I played the story to the end and demolished the demon... at this time the story - looked like to me - is over, so ended. What was added? Some extra line, so better to play the game again?
You have indeed finished the game. You now have the option of choosing to play it again, which is NG (new game) and NG+ (New Game plus).

NG+ is available only after you've finished the game, it lets you play the same game over again but starting with upgraded stats and most spells already known. In NG+, there is one additional character you can reveal the secret for and have sex with (Sister Agnes). Other than the Sister Agnes content, it's all the same but not needing to upgrade stats or learn as many spells frees up a lot of time for other activities.

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Belle I was wondering, if at the final version there will be more talking back with the Pixie, as right now, you only have one word exchange with Belle, where all the options are irrelevant to the relationship, at the very begining, in other words if you can talk back "mentally to Belle" and her sideBelle reactions.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I was wondering, if at the final version there will be more talking back with the Pixie, as right now, you only have one word exchange with Belle, where all the options are irrelevant to the relationship, at the very begining, in other words if you can talk back "mentally to Belle" and her sideBelle reactions.
Huh? I'm not sure what you're asking? Menu options for dialogue with Belle, where each option affects your relationship with her? She's deliberately designed to exist outside the relationship structure of the main game.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Work continues on version 1.0. There will be a ton of small (and some not-so-small) changes and improvements. While there are no new scenes in it, all the existing ones that were previously sub-par will be improved (almost done with this already), and one of Samarra's scenes has become repeatable.

For anyone who might be unaware, I post weekly and relatively detailed progress reports on my Patreon and SubscribeStar pages for patrons/subscribers on every level of support.

BatmanTheShot

May 14, 2018
Hey, does anyone have a completed save of the game so that I can start with NG+? I completed the game right before the coup cutscene was finished and I really do not want to go through all of that again just to get NG+.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, does anyone have a completed save of the game so that I can start with NG+? I completed the game right before the coup cutscene was finished and I really do not want to go through all of that again just to get NG+.
what coup cutscene? also you have formatted os hdd since last playing?

XDAB

Jul 18, 2022
Huh? I'm not sure what you're asking? Menu options for dialogue with Belle, where each option affects your relationship with her? She's deliberately designed to exist outside the relationship structure of the main game.
Belle I mean, for example, when she ask about her dress, you could say, "its awful", and her answer, independently of being a sidekick doesn't matter what.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle I mean, for example, when she ask about her dress, you could say, "its awful", and her answer, independently of being a sidekick doesn't matter what.
The choices with her, except for at a select few instances that are clearly signposted, are not meant to matter. Belle's arc is not controlled by variables and was never meant to be. Trying to deliberately antagonize her from the very beginning would not only make some of the later dialogues feel out of place, but it would also just have the MC acting like an asshole for no good reason.

Belle is a "freebie" when it comes to the girls in the game. She was always meant to be.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Finally, all the animations are updated! At this point, none of the sex scenes should have low framerates, and the old ones have had their lighting updated as well.

But there's plenty of other juicy stuff to come in version 1.0, too.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes