Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I restarted playing because I thought there should be a way to keep Primrose from being arrested. I guess not.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
I restarted playing because I thought there should be a way to keep Primrose from being arrested. I guess not.
From your meeting with Samarra in the tent on day 17, you have seven days. In that time, you need to reveal Primrose's large secret, then reveal Samarra's large secret. Do both before day the timer runs out, and Primrose will not be jailed. Seven days is plenty of time.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Long live The princess 0.42.0 with the gallery unlock mod by SomeGuyWithNoImagination
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.42

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
From your meeting with Samarra in the tent on day 17, you have seven days. In that time, you need to reveal Primrose's large secret, then reveal Samarra's large secret. Do both before day the timer runs out, and Primrose will not be jailed. Seven days is plenty of time.
Where do I find the second clue to reveal the Samarra's large secret? I have where Primrose gave an old woman (the Crone) the key, but I can't find the second one. And Primrose keeps getting thrown in jail.

Jives

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know how to start the sister Agnes walkthrough? After asking her about visiting Callie at night, she disappears and doesn't show again.

Jives

Aug 2, 2022
Where do I find the second clue to reveal the Samarra's large secret? I have where Primrose gave an old woman (the Crone) the key, but I can't find the second one. And Primrose keeps getting thrown in jail.
You have to give Samarra the clues about bankruptcy, giving an old woman the key and poisons. Everything you can get at first. When you do that, you'll get another clue that merek knew it was poison but drank it anyway.

Use that to cast invade mind on primerose. It's the final clue to remove her inhibitions. When you do that, she'll tell you something and you can go search the alley. In the alley, you'll find chameleon scales. Go to the crone to ask about chameleon scales and you'll gain two clues. Use those to cast invade mind of Samarra to reveal the dark secret and keep Primerose out of jail

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You have to give Samarra the clues about bankruptcy, giving an old woman the key and poisons. Everything you can get at first. When you do that, you'll get another clue that merek knew it was poison but drank it anyway.

Use that to cast invade mind on primerose. It's the final clue to remove her inhibitions. When you do that, she'll tell you something and you can go search the alley. In the alley, you'll find chameleon scales. Go to the crone to ask about chameleon scales and you'll gain two clues. Use those to cast invade mind of Samarra to reveal the dark secret and keep Primerose out of jail
Thank you! I didn't know about the scales and didn't think to search the back alley a second time. That worked.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, where do I find the knucklebone? I've looked everywhere I can think of. I even looked at an old walkthrough that is on here, it says to search the upper sparing grounds. But when I go there, it doesn't say Search Place.

Edit. Nevermind. I had to talk to Nell first. Then I was able to search. The old guide didn't say that.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Cancels the incest if you have the SubStar version

Makes them unrelated and she now "Hates pre-marital sex
Well shit. I thought it was a bugfix or something. If I delete and reinstall without the patch, will it mess with my save and have to restart? I just figured out how to save Primrose from going to jail. LoL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well shit. I thought it was a bugfix or something. If I delete and reinstall without the patch, will it mess with my save and have to restart? I just figured out how to save Primrose from going to jail. LoL
no messing. mods and patches shouldn't do anything to saves (besides sometimes can't play on wt-mod save w/o wt-mod).

Reactions: Talmadge

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am the super naughty sort who loves banging the hell out of my SISTER Evelyn

So I have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. So. How do I finish the Morph Sexuality spell? It says I need inspiration. But I can't figure out how to get it. Thanks.

Reactions: Maciswack
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes