namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
I'm coming back to this after a long break (since we got the original endings, I think)
So thanks Glaurung for WTs & Kirel for hints. :)

Would anyone mind explqaining how the 'New Game +' works?
(I assume you can start one from any 'ending',
but do specific endings change anything when going to New Game +?)

Or do you get anything for getting all the endings or something?
(Obviously never used it before)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm coming back to this after a long break (since we got the original endings, I think)

ng+ is same as ng (doesn't matter on what path you continue) but don't have to read all books to get stats up and there's nun to be seduced in ng+ and other things.

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
I haven't played this for over 3 years now, and wondering if I should play this now or wait until the full version is out?
From what I've gathered the game already had an ending. Is the new content going to be stuff I'll have to go back and find, or is it some new game+ content where I have to get the original ending first anyways?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I haven't played this for over 3 years now, and wondering if I should play this now or wait until the full version is out?
From what I've gathered the game already had an ending. Is the new content going to be stuff I'll have to go back and find, or is it some new game+ content where I have to get the original ending first anyways?
It's up to you. The stuff coming for 1.0.0 is mostly just polish, tweaks, and balance modifications. No new content.

When I first started making the initial characters for LLtP, I was too inexperienced with Daz to be able to customize the models very much (with a few notable exceptions, such as Belle). Callie is an example of this in that she's almost unchanged from the base model I used for her, called "Adele" at the Daz store. In fact, I'm surprised that nobody has called me out on this over the past five years.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Just give me all the facepalms if I somehow missed it. But is the new version on the front page the subscribe star version or the patreon. I understand there was some minor differences between the two.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When I first started making the initial characters for LLtP, I was too inexperienced with Daz to be able to customize the models very much (with a few notable exceptions, such as Belle). Callie is an example of this in that she's almost unchanged from the base model I used for her, called "Adele" at the Daz store. In fact, I'm surprised that nobody has called me out on this over the past five years.
I don't see anything wrong with that, especially if LLTP was your first project using Daz. Callie looks great, all the characters look great. Although now I'm a little curious about what you used for Thorn, if you don't mind me asking.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Just give me all the facepalms if I somehow missed it. But is the new version on the front page the subscribe star version or the patreon. I understand there was some minor differences between the two.
I just downloaded from the Megalink the other day. It's definitely the Patreon version. Patreon has no incest whereas Subscribestar does.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with that, especially if LLTP was your first project using Daz. Callie looks great, all the characters look great. Although now I'm a little curious about what you used for Thorn, if you don't mind me asking.
The fey creatures are mostly way more customized than the human characters.

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys, I'm playing the game, and I couldn't help but notice that there is an NTR tag, I saw it clearly when I saw Thardeus trying to take Evelly's virginity, but there's something that is bothering me, when I tried to enter Primose's house at night , an old naked man appeared, is there any NTR in the story of Primose?

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
I keep training with samara but my agility never goes up past 4, what am I missing? I feel like I've gotten into a cul de sac with any available options to proceed.
THank you.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020

New Game+ lets you start the game with the upgraded stats you had at the end of the previous game. That's the case regardless of whether the previous game ended badly or not. If you maxed out your stats before the end last time, you start with maxed out stats. If you hadn't maxed them out, you start with them in whatever state they were in. NG+ also includes some exclusive content - in NG+ and only in NG+, Sister Agatha at the church has a secret and as of 0.42 once you discover that secret, you can have sex with her in a few different ways. You can't romance her, though.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Hi guys, I'm playing the game, and I couldn't help but notice that there is an NTR tag, I saw it clearly when I saw Thardeus trying to take Evelly's virginity, but there's something that is bothering me, when I tried to enter Primose's house at night , an old naked man appeared, is there any NTR in the story of Primose?
primose father... i dont remeber about dad fuk her... but her ass/vagina east access so im guessing there where behinde door incest molesting going on... but just my opinion

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a version where there is walkthrough with the game?
i have to go to youtube for small choices
There is an ingame "to do" list that can be quite helpful, but there's no in-game walkthrough or hint system.
I have written a guide with extensive help and hints, and that guide links to two online walkthroughs. Both walkthroughs are basically transcripts of someone else's playthrough of the game, which is a really horrible way to make a walkthrough, but they're what exists.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes