Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone Have Updated Walkthrouth - I hated to follow Walkthrough but now i want it back badly (want to play from 0)
Dev Released Game but for Headles Chickens (sorry for mistypes)

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
can someone have complete walkthrough?? Any Suggestions.
I wrote a guide, which you may find useful, and which contains links to the two walkthroughs that exist. Both go up through the first day of the endgame. Both are basically transcripts of someone else's playthrough of the game, which is an awful format for a walkthrough but they're what exists.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Anyone Have Updated Walkthrouth - I hated to follow Walkthrough but now i want it back badly (want to play from 0)
My guide, which you may find helpful, contains links to walkthroughs.

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Can someone give me a clue? I reach the second level where they supposedly accuse the girl from the bookstore, I present 3 tests but I still can't deliver the last one... on top of that I have to level up revealing 6 secrets... when I can't even reveal the first secret of the sister,..., I only got a secret in the stables, one in the bookstore and one in the clothing store, then I can't find a way to advance, I can only keep increasing agility and charisma, for courage I lack tights...
If you search Evelyn's stuff at home, you find the one clue you need to reveal her small secret.
Samarra's small secret: you get the one clue you need while talking to Primrose after your meeting in Samarra's tent on day 18.

The murder investigation: Once you investigate all the things you can in the library, talk to Primrose about what you found to get an extra clue. Then go and talk to Samarra and present the clues you found to her, and she will give you one more clue.

Underpants: you can either sneak around at night and steal them (you need to master the Knock spell to get Callie's or Samarra's), or you can ask Evelyn, Callie, and Primrose for theirs. Evelyn just gives them to you right away. Callie and Primrose won't give them to you unless you have spent enough time with them (both working for them in the morning and spending afternoons with them).

Reactions: jxd

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
How do I find out he was poisoned? It's the only thing I need to move forward with the interrogation...
You learn that Merek was poisoned early on, I forget from who. It's an automatic clue. Once the countdown to Primrose's arrest starts on Day 18, you need to gather more clues. The way you do that is:
1, investigate the library (all three ways)
2, talk to Primrose about what you found
3, Tell Samarra about the clues you have so far and she provides you with a final clue about the nature of the poison.

Reactions: jxd

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
There are two walkthroughs. Also, I have written a guide which might be helpful. My guide has links to both walkthroughs.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
So no more changes to dialogues or remake of renderings after 1.0? I just ask because I would like to play the definitive version, wanting to start again from the beginning of the story. Sorry for the question but many developers make a 1.0 REDUX/REVAMP/DIRECTOR'S CUT after publishing the complete version, so I want to make sure.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes