Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
For those of you who aren't patrons of mine (boo! hiss!), I just posted a progress report where I, among a bunch of other things, mentioned that the next update focuses on Primrose and Samarra.
Samarra is great i also like Nell

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
More time with Nell is always great! Learning more about Samarra will be interesting.
As long a there is the naughty naked pixie being irreverent and slutty its a good update for me.

Since Belle masturbated MC any chance he may return the favor?
Belle is from a flower so wonder if she tastes like honey. lol

Reactions: zazzaro

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
More time with Nell is always great! Learning more about Samarra will be interesting.
As long a there is the naughty naked pixie being irreverent and slutty its a good update for me.

Since Belle masturbated MC any chance he may return the favor?
Belle is from a flower so wonder if she tastes like honey. lol
Yeah, no kidding. MC needs to eat the little pixie like a mad man, it's only fair at this point, but I think Belle knows and will deliver.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
My plans should hopefully satisfy everyone (including Belle) by the end. But Belle had a scene in 0.8, so let her rest for a little while. You all saw how exhausted she got. ;)
Lol all that bluster and sass and she just falls right to sleep after the deed.

Seems like poor Belle overloads herself from all that pent up frustration.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did I read on this thread there was a dream sequence in the last update?

I mean OK yunz guys have no way of knowing if I actually read anything or not. It is more precise to ask If there was a dream sequence in the last update.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is there a walkthrough yet?
I feel like I missed something in this update.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks
Still wondering if I missed a dream scene, or did I dream it.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
I just gave this game a 5 star rating. Love the story, the characters, the girls, the fantasy setting, the puzzles. Also Belle seems like a nice and smart guy.

The only small downside is that you often dont see the girls in full when having sex, for example fairy queen or your sister. It might be only me but I love to see the face and the body together when having sex with a girl. I know you can switch the views but still...

Anyway, fantastic job Belle. Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for future updates, this game is now on my top-tier-list.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes