fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wikipedia said:
The Leanhaun Shee (fairy mistress) seeks the love of mortals. If they refuse, she must be their slave; if they consent, they are hers, and can only escape by finding another to take their place. The fae lives on their life, and they waste away. Death is no escape from her. She is the Gaelic muse, for she gives inspiration to those she persecutes. The Gaelic poets die young, for she is restless, and will not let them remain long on earth—this malignant phantom.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Evelyn + Thaddeus, even though she's your sister which you should not lust after and are not in any sort of romantic relationship.
Actually "sister ntr" and "mother ntr" are their own genres, mostly in Japan, even without incestual context. It's triggering similar feelings I guess.

Reactions: kalifianto

JP18

Jan 19, 2018
At the Start of the game it says your able to start the game again as newgame+.Is that possible yet as i have everything maxed out and would like to see some different choices from the start of the game

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
At the Start of the game it says your able to start the game again as newgame+.Is that possible yet as i have everything maxed out and would like to see some different choices from the start of the game
No, it's not possible yet. NG+ will be added towards the end of the project.

Reactions: kalifianto

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
No, it's not possible yet. NG+ will be added towards the end of the project.
Just asking when do you think would you be able to finish the game ? Like next year or do you aim to finish it in this Year ? Please don't take this the wrong way lol I just need to know

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just asking when do you think would you be able to finish the game ? Like next year or do you aim to finish it in this Year ? Please don't take this the wrong way lol I just need to know
Judging by the progress so far, I'd say 2019. I feel like there's too much remaining for me to finish the rest in 8 months.

...or just put a (not implemented yet) tag afterwards.
Done.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Leanan Sidhe can be considered a type of vampire, she feeds off the life force/creative energy of her victims(?) or partners(?)
Like most fairy-folk (our pixie Belle exempted) she can be as bad as good, but our labels of good and bad don't really seem to fit the fairy concept of good or bad. If they even have those concepts.

Either way she seems like she'll add an interesting dynamic to the MC's life.

Reactions: Belle

Sodyaler

Sep 23, 2017
I love where this is going. The story is great, the humor actually made me laugh which is rare. Can't wait to see the final product. I hope you take your time to perfect this gem. I better get a life size Belle at some point though ;)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I love where this is going. The story is great, the humor actually made me laugh which is rare. Can't wait to see the final product. I hope you take your time to perfect this gem. I better get a life size Belle at some point though ;)
get the model for the 3D modeler, extract the dot matrix, paste it into a 3D cad tool and send it to a printer, done.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there an avoidable ntr option in your game, or is it forced upon the character?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Judging by the progress so far, I'd say 2019. I feel like there's too much remaining for me to finish the rest in 8 months.
Hi Belle, can you tell us when we can expect new content with Primrose, please? :)

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes