RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
WOW! Just played the scene where MC and Belle see the woman by the river. Really wanted to see the Fey Court, so I totally missed it my first time through.
Belle and the MC seem to be finding ways to get closer even without the use of size altering magic. Great story development Belle.
Gotta wonder if MC looking at the other woman made Belle a little jealous, just hurt her ego, or both?

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When you reach/make the final version, will the sister stay after the MC fucks her?

i vote for her to stay
There will be happier endings for Evelyn available, I can say that much.

Copper is the easiest to get, how do I get Silver or Gold coins?
You can't yet. The money system isn't fully implemented, actually. I've been pushing it in front of me for a while because it hasn't really been all that necessary. Eventually, you will be able to go around purchasing stuff from certain shops, and that's when I'm going to have to develop the system in full.

D

Deleted member 90384

Underrated question, what's the source of the soundtrack for this game? Because some of the songs (especially for the sex scenes) are actually pretty fucking good, which surprised me.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Underrated question, what's the source of the soundtrack for this game? Because some of the songs (especially for the sex scenes) are actually pretty fucking good, which surprised me.
The current tracks aren't from anything in particular. They're licensed music made for people to use in ways like I did. So far, I've used PremiumBeat for my licensed music. I've spent more hours than I care to admit going through their library to find music that fits as well as possible with the game.

D

Deleted member 90384

The current tracks aren't from anything in particular. They're licensed music made for people to use in ways like I did. So far, I've used PremiumBeat for my licensed music. I've spent more hours than I care to admit going through their library to find music that fits as well as possible with the game.
Think you could at least tell me the name of the song that you used in the sex scenes?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Your "clue #3" is wrong. Per Thaddeus: "It was three days later when Selena's own personal guard finally found Lilith's body."

That said, "The Crone is really Selena and 'Princess Selena' is really Lilith" is a theory which a number of folks have advanced in this thread. I don't think it could have played out as you postulate, however, since your scenario would have the Crone falling into the moat rather than someone who looked like Lilith.
Oh, my bad. I speedread these things and when I read that part I must've misread it. I got the impression they gave up the search three days later and never found the body.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I'm not sure if it would fit the game, but Lakey Inspired's is easily the best free music I know of.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When you reach/make the final version, will the sister stay after the MC fucks her?
she leaves since she's absolutely not okay with incest. once you hook into her with her big secret, the menu gives you the option to overwrite her opinion on incest, but she won't accept it. you need to uncover her dark secret, but that's not implemented yet.

Copper is the easiest to get, how do I get Silver or Gold coins?
10 copper = 1 silver, 100 copper = 10 silver = 1 gold.

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes