UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I finished the update and love it. Samarra slowly seems more human (despite we know now), I like the new facial expressions and her body is hot. However, miss his old way of speaking a bit.
The investigation was good, no easy but not impossible. And both investigation and talking with Primrose and Samarra allow us to know several things of this gorgeous story.
Now, impatiently waiting the next release.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Luckily you can just use the console to set the day.
But it's not necessary yet. If you passed day 17, you will still get information that Primrose is under arrest, you wont need more than three days to stop her arrest.

Anus1974

Oct 5, 2017
Very nice game !
It is possible to have the name of the music when you are questioning Primrose about Merek (Samarra) in the library ?
Thank you.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Very nice game !
It is possible to have the name of the music when you are questioning Primrose about Merek (Samarra) in the library ?
Thank you.
Are you talking about the music while she's in the writing room with you? The track is called Mournful Sorrow and isn't publicly available. It's a licensed track from PremiumBeat.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
I played this ages ago and this version was fun - well done (I must admit the walkthrough helped a lot)
But it's not necessary yet. If you passed day 17, you will still get information that Primrose is under arrest, you wont need more than three days to stop her arrest.
However I am on day 29 and Primrose is still working in the library? All my stats are maxed and I have seen the river and Fairy Queen and I cannot find anything new. What am I missing? Any ideas?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is this a bug or something? first, Evelyn writes me a letter that she went away for good, then, she's there to tell me Primrose got arrested, WTF???

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Okay, i'll do it.

I'll ask the question everyone wants answering.

I'll put myself out there to get the knowledge you all seek.

When do we get to bend the crone over and rail dat ass?
Unless the Crone transforms like the Witch in Peasant's Quest, I REALLY don't want to see that...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really, walkthrough isn't needed.
So then, answer my question, please: Is this a bug or something? first, Evelyn writes me a letter that she went away for good, then, she's there to tell me Primrose got arrested, WTF???

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So then, answer my question, please: Is this a bug or something? first, Evelyn writes me a letter that she went away for good, then, she's there to tell me Primrose got arrested, WTF???
Someone discovered a bug that's not serious enough to fix for 0.9, but which I'll fix for 0.10. Evelyn is the one who tells you that Primrose is about to be arrested, but I forgot to take into account the possibility that Evelyn may have left by then. There will be an alternate opening to this quest in 0.10 for games in which Evelyn isn't there.

Reactions: Belle and bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hummmm! I can't figure out how to make Primrose talk, I investigated all in the library, then talked to Primrose, then invaded mind, but I'm missing something to get her secret, and I've got no clue. :(

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
Hey @Belle, around when are we gonna learn that spell we took to the crone, "Push" I think it was. Is it gonna be around when we would be able to molest Callie?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes