Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
However I am on day 29 and Primrose is still working in the library? All my stats are maxed and I have seen the river and Fairy Queen and I cannot find anything new. What am I missing? Any ideas?
Are you certain that you're actually playing version 0.9.0 and not an earlier version?

Hey @Belle, around when are we gonna learn that spell we took to the crone, "Push" I think it was. Is it gonna be around when we would be able to molest Callie?
"Knock." We're getting closer, but there's still a little left before we get there. Right now there's only one locked door in the game, anyway.

KakashiRei

Apr 13, 2018
I played this ages ago and this version was fun - well done (I must admit the walkthrough helped a lot)

However I am on day 29 and Primrose is still working in the library? All my stats are maxed and I have seen the river and Fairy Queen and I cannot find anything new. What am I missing? Any ideas?
Do you go through other character event in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello to Belle, I have question, Will Aldred die? I having bad feeling that he going down in that path.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello to Belle, I have question, Will Aldred die? I having bad feeling that he going down in that path.
Generally speaking, while I do have serious themes going on in this story, I try to avoid letting it get too dark for the most part. I particularly try to avoid outright killing characters (Merek excluded), so you don't really need to stay on your toes about that. It's probably going to be possible for a character or two (including the MC) to actually die in the end-game, but that's only as a result of a certain kind of failure on the player's part. Even that won't be all that dark, for reason we'll get to in time.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Nice update. The new implemented mechanic works well and adds a lot to the game. And guess what ? It's not buggy !
Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update

Reactions: Belle

Anus1974

Oct 5, 2017
Are you talking about the music while she's in the writing room with you? The track is called Mournful Sorrow and isn't publicly available. It's a licensed track from PremiumBeat.
Thank you for the reply. Infortunately it's not this one. It's indeed in the writing room with Primrose (invade her mind, large secret, Merek). The music i'm talkink about looks more like an oriental music, with a violin and no piano. Thank you.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thank you for the reply. Infortunately it's not this one. It's indeed in the writing room with Primrose (invade her mind, large secret, Merek). The music i'm talkink about looks more like an oriental music, with a violin and no piano. Thank you.
Ah, you're referring to the standard Invade Mind music? I use it for all the Invade Mind sequences in the game, as well as when Evelyn talks about the Order of Thrones. The track is appropriately called "Searching for Truth."

Anus1974

Oct 5, 2017
Ah, you're referring to the standard Invade Mind music? I use it for all the Invade Mind sequences in the game, as well as when Evelyn talks about the Order of Thrones. The track is appropriately called "Searching for Truth."

Oh ok, yes it was the part at the end of the music. Awesome, thank you !

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Are you! Well that's a shame, perhaps anybody here with clairvoyant skills may be able to help!
i am no longer stuck and finished off everything now all i have to do is wait for the next update.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I played this ages ago and this version was fun - well done (I must admit the walkthrough helped a lot)

However I am on day 29 and Primrose is still working in the library?
And that's supposed to be. Wait next morning, and Evelyn will tell you about investigation.

All my stats are maxed and I have seen the river and Fairy Queen and I cannot find anything new. What am I missing? Any ideas?
Sleep, and in morning you will get notified. That is if you have v.0.9. If you are playing older version, you need to download latest. Go to opening post of this thread.

Reactions: BKKK

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
And that's supposed to be. Wait next morning, and Evelyn will tell you about investigation.

Sleep, and in morning you will get notified. That is if you have v.0.9. If you are playing older version, you need to download latest. Go to opening post of this thread.
Ha Ha! I was thinking I was on the latest version, just checked and I am on v.81 so that explains that than.
Thank you

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Ha Ha! I was thinking I was on the latest version, just checked and I am on v.81 so that explains that than.
Thank you
Acutally, you have to thank Belle (dev), who first told that you should check version. :)

Reactions: Belle

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
how do you get the console open? the usual shift + o doesn't work, and I can't find a console to enable in the config files
You need to enable console first.
1) Go to the /LongLiveThePrincess-0.9.0-pc/renpy/common and then find 00console.rpy
2) Than you need to find line config.console = False
3) Replace False with True.
That said, in this game you can reach all goals without cheats.

Reactions: Vaelin

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
How do i get samara to admit after i speak to her about the clues i found about:

Truthsayer Merek was poisoned
Merek would end up bankrupting the library in a few months
Mereks tea was poisoned
Primos borrowed a book about poison and magic
the killer had a key

What i'm missing? any help thanks in advance!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
after that you should talk to Primrose, she'll give you a clue

Well, she doesn't. Plus, when I try her large secret, I can not due to lack of power. And yet, there is no more Crow option in the city menu. How to level up cast ability?

4.60 star(s) 378 Votes