• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Well, keep playing the game and you will have answers.

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the content in the last update.
There is no way for me to let primrose go to jail, so beside the reward scene, it was pretty much nothing.
I'm not sad or angry or anything, as I know Belle has his roadmap... I'm just a little bit disappointed...
You didn't miss much by not letting her be jailed, TBH. All I saw were some different conversations with Samarra and Prim's conversations are mostly rehashed ones from the library but with different backgrounds. Nothing particularly interesting unless I missed stuff.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Oh I'm ok with not seeing it, maybe I will try this route on new game + later...
I trust Belle to give us nice content in the future...
But I have to admit that I miss the fairy queen

Reactions: Floga and RustyV

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys do you know the clues needed for Samarra Large secret and Primerose large secret? Thank you.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I may be wrong but to my knowledge those secrets are not implemented yet

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I may be wrong but to my knowledge those secrets are not implemented yet
You are wrong. It's even stated outright in the patch notes for 0.9 that both of those secrets are implemented. Most of 0.9 and 0.10 revolves around them.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
What would you need a save for? There's no way to replay most scenes in the current version of the game, so all you'd get for your trouble is the ability to access just a few repeatable scenes. The vast majority of scenes in this game appear as part of the story.

Just follow the walkthrough instead.
tried following the walkthrough but on day 20 when I go to the river and find that new chick taking a bath I'm supposed to have some choices according to the walktrhough, however I don't in my playthrough and I can't figure out what I did wrong/missed...

Aug 15, 2017
tried following the walkthrough but on day 20 when I go to the river and find that new chick taking a bath I'm supposed to have some choices according to the walktrhough, however I don't in my playthrough and I can't figure out what I did wrong/missed...
Did you see her for the first time on Day 17? The first time, you don't get to do anything, and the woman vanishes pretty quickly. You only get options on subsequent visits, which the walkthrough has on Days 20 and 21. So, you'll get those options the next time you visit the river.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
You are wrong. It's even stated outright in the patch notes for 0.9 that both of those secrets are implemented. Most of 0.9 and 0.10 revolves around them.
Yep my bad. Don't know why but I thought large secret as darkest one....

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I tried all clues on Samarra and Primrose large secrets and nothing :( .
The clues for Samara's Large Secret are the clues you need to free Primrose from prison. Look at the Alley for clues after you talk to Primrose and she tells you what happened in the night Merek died. After that, go talk to Crone and you'll find one more clue, but I don't think this one is that important now.

For Primrose, you need to find out about the Library's financial problem. I think you do that by working there. Then find out about the kind of books Primrose borrowed, then what Primrose "did to Merek". Well, the last one you discover after talking to Samara.

After you confront Primrose, you can go to Samara and do the same.

I may be off in a few things, 'cause I didn't save before confronting her, so I couldn't do the process again to tell you exactly what to do, but without spoiling the plot, this is basically what you need to do.

Reactions: papasmurf

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
The clues for Samara's Large Secret are the clues you need to free Primrose from prison. Look at the Alley for clues after you talk to Primrose and she tells you what happened in the night Merek died. After that, go talk to the Crone and you'll find one more clue, but I don't think this one is that important now.

For Primrose, you need to find out about the Library's financial problem. I think you do that by working there. Then find out about the kind of books Primrose borrowed, then what Primrose "did to Merek". Well, the last one you discover after talking to Samara.

I may be off in a few things, 'cause I didn't save before confronting her, so I couldn't do the process again to tell you exactly what to do, but without spoiling the plot, this is basically what you need.
But the clue of crone is for Taddeus no?

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
The clues for Samara's Large Secret are the clues you need to free Primrose from prison. Look at the Alley for clues after you talk to Primrose and she tells you what happened in the night Merek died. After that, go talk to the Crone and you'll find one more clue, but I don't think this one is that important now.

I may be off in a few things, 'cause I didn't save before confronting her, so I couldn't do the process again to tell you exactly what to do, but without spoiling the plot, this is basically what you need to do.
Can you talk the name of clue for Samarra large secret? If it's possible and thanks.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Can you talk the name of clue for Samarra large secret? If it's possible and thanks.
It's a bunch of clues. You need to confront Primrose first.
Talk to Samara and she'll give you a clue about Primrose,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. After that, go talk to Primrose and confront her. You'll need all the clues I mentioned in my other post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Primrose will tell you what happened in that night. After that, you'll need to go to the Alley so you and Belle can look for the last clue to confront Samara.

Basically Samara's Large Secret is just proving her wrong in the Merek's case.

AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
And i know 75% for Primerose Large Secrets, It's poison clue, the book of poison clue and the key of library and the last clue i dont know.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
And i know 75% for Primerose Large Secrets, It's poison clue, the book of poison clue and the key of library and the last clue i dont know.
I just told you mate. Do you want me to spoil the game for you? I can't really tell you much more without spoiling it. It's not worth it, keep playing the game and you'll find it eventually.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Did you see her for the first time on Day 17? The first time, you don't get to do anything, and the woman vanishes pretty quickly. You only get options on subsequent visits, which the walkthrough has on Days 20 and 21. So, you'll get those options the next time you visit the river.
oooh, yeah I think I missed that part during day 17 :-/ first time I was to the river was on day 20 :-/

4.60 star(s) 375 Votes