MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Is it worth it to get Primrose in prison then rescue her? Or being a lawyer from the 1st place?
There should be 2 route in this game for this update right? or im missing something? (beside the sister leaving)
P/s : still no real sex with no 'leaving' drama, guess i have to wait then lol

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is it worth it to get Primrose in prison then rescue her? Or being a lawyer from the 1st place?
There should be 2 route in this game for this update right? or im missing something? (beside the sister leaving)
P/s : still no real sex with no 'leaving' drama, guess i have to wait then lol
I think the scene with Primrose is the same whether you save her from going to prison, or get her out of prison, because it happens at the same place. But Belle said the prison route will have more content in the future. The routes will have unique scenes, as far as I've read from Belle.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think the scene with Primrose is the same whether you save her from going to prison, or get her out of prison, because it happens at the same place. But Belle said the prison route will have more content in the future. The routes will have unique scenes, as far as I've read from Belle.
This is not entirely accurate, but still not far off. There are already differences between the two routes that happen behind the scenes. For example, if you keep Primrose out of prison entirely, she shows you the writing room (which will have a role to play later). If she is arrested at any point (well, not any point, but at least before she has shown it to you), you don't get to see this room. Also, her feelings for you won't develop as strongly if you let her get arrested, which might not be important right now since you have unlimited time, but will be important once you have a time limit before the end of the game. The "reward scene" for saving her triggers based on her existing feelings for you, so having her end up in prison makes it far less likely that it will show up in your game.

As for more content, I've said that I may add more content to each route later. I like to keep my options open. That doesn't mean I will add anything, but at least the possibility is there and I have prepared for it.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
if you mean the actual dev, he hasnt confirmed any personal information (i think), but probably its a guy. probably 90-95% of people creating such type of content are men. well men rarely can write good women characters so the dev could be a woman but i doubt it.
Maybe the dev is both, a FUTA, klx should get along great with that dev since it's his fantasy lol... :p:p:p

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
So im going to new game, because in the last save im in 72 days.
You don't have to, if you know way around the console (Shift+O), and a tiny bit of python programming, it's just a matter calling some python function. My last save was from v0.6 and loaded and continued just fine in v0.10.1, with a single function call from console (it's about inventory).

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have to, if you know way around the console (Shift+O), and a tiny bit of python programming, it's just a matter calling some python function. My last save was from v0.6 and loaded and continued just fine in v0.10.1, with a single function call from console (it's about inventory).
But he doesn't need to do that. All he has to do is play the game, he didn't miss anything. You don't need to follow the walkthrough 100% to see all the content in the game, the walkthrough is just there to help, in case you're stuck.

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
But he doesn't need to do that. All he has to do is play the game, he didn't miss anything. You don't need to follow the walkthrough 100% to see all the content in the game, the walkthrough is just there to help, in case you're stuck.
I think there's a bit missunderstanding here. I wasn't suggesting the poster to cheat this game by using console. I was just suggesting a way to load/continue save files from old version (from v0.6 loaded/continued in v0.10.1, in my case) with console help.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Any chance @Belle you may release the game in mobile devices
At some point, sure. I have barely enough time to push out monthly releases as it is, so don't expect it anything right now. That's something that it's more likely that I'll add after the game is complete.

Reactions: Revo

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
At some point, sure. I have barely enough time to push out monthly releases as it is, so don't expect it anything right now. That's something that it's more likely that I'll add after the game is complete.
There's a guy here who can convert Renpy games to Android app games. Find out and ask him. Booom313 is his name I think.

Well I found the advantage for saving Primrose:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
There's a guy here who can convert Renpy games to Android app games. Find out and ask him. Booom313 is his name I think.
Well, yes. He already makes an Android version of LLtP and he has my blessing in doing so. The question was whether I would release such a version myself, and the answer is probably. In the future. I never designed the game for phone devices though.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Here's a weird thought or fucked up twist that @Belle could do to throw us completely off.
Thaddeus is the one who used the scales to transform. He transformed into the old witch lady, to gain access to the library room.
Obviously to kill Merric, who could expose him, either by having seen in visions Thaddeus plan, or could be able to deduce through knowing the lies that he would tell.
His plan was to kill Merric and get rid of the only other truthsayer, by implicating you. Also by using the transformation spell as an old lady, he could also implicate the Crone too. As she is another that can expose him, so he is killing multiple birds with one stone.
Now I haven't played the route where Rose actually goes to jail, so I don't know for sure if Rose actually tells them about the old lady or not. I suspect that's exactly what Thaddeus wants, so he can bring in the old crone, and have them both executed.
He's not so much worried about you now, since he knows the you are a crap truthsayer, and poses no threat to his plans.

So I think that all the evidence pointing now to the Crone, is just to throw us off. It seems to well of a coincidence, that even Belle is questioning it herself.
I know there's a lot of people here that think that the Princess sister is in fact the Crone and lady at the river.
I suspect that it may be unknown to Thaddeus as well, and is the one variable, besides the MC, that will be his downfall.

At the coronation, I'm getting the vibe that, not only will the MC and the secret order expose Thaddeus, but that the Crone will show the Princess her true identity after.
Maybe due to the fact, that she never wanted to take the throne, and was going to be forced to, as the next in line to the throne.
If she played dead, it would then default to the Princess/ her sister, and release her of the obligation.

I also get the vibe, that the MC is the dark mage or sorcerer that initially put the Princess under this spell. From the story sake, it sounds as if it deals with the demon realm, that Samara was talking about.
I believe that Thaddeus actually hired the MC to use the spell, and the MC found out his plans. Then he wiped his own memories, with the same intentions as the Crone, to put a stop to Thaddeus. It would still have to tie in and restore the secret order again.

Then again, I could be way off base here, but I enjoy the guessing game.
@Belle has done an amazing job, much love for you!!……………………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Belle

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Well, yes. He already makes an Android version of LLtP and he has my blessing in doing so. The question was whether I would release such a version myself, and the answer is probably. In the future. I never designed the game for phone devices though.
Ok sure. Don't push yourself too hard to commit to it, just finish the game. Hopefully you won't be burnt out by it and have time afterwards.

P.S any plans for a gallery option with certain scenes?
P.P.S Can't wait to see the Fey Queen back again!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes