xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Really enjoyed the game. The secrets and clues are well done.
Like others have said, the pixie belle is the star of the show.
Intrigued as to whether she’s going to become human sized or mc will become pixie sized at some point.

Reactions: Belle

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I was just speculating that because pixies don't conform to the normal male+female=offspring and there is only ever one gender, there has maybe never been the need for a pixie contraceptive spell, so darling little Belle could be immune.
Of course being born of a flower could make Belle plant based so reproduction with a mammal is impossible?
Then again Belle used the MC's happy goo to break her fall by the river, and if she got some in her Belle could have a pixie in the oven already (most likely not).
I was pointing out that your (apparent) assumption that pixies reproduce or are capable of becoming pregnant isn't supported by the games dialogue (that I'd encountered) or by any logical inference from that text. For all we know, pixies are created by a flower interacting with a sort of magic radiation from a nearby spell (or something). Wooden tables are not created from other wooden tables, but from wood interacting with a craftsman's tools and skill.

Reactions: lo0u

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
from what I can tell the current discussion came from someone asking belle wether there will be impreg in the game and somehow people extrapolated from that that belle (the ingame character that is) could get pregnant

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
from what I can tell the current discussion came from someone asking belle wether there will be impreg in the game and somehow people extrapolated from that that belle (the ingame character that is) could get pregnant
Yeah, which is funny since Belle says herself in the game that Pixies aren't born from other Pixies, so they can't get pregnant at all.

Seriosha

Jun 26, 2018
Something wrong with the walkthrough provided, at day 17 tried pathfinding training as instructed but Erato tell me I have not the three days astinence required, or maybe a game bug since nothing happened last three days in the walkthrough, maybe need a cheat code for that?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, which is funny since Belle says herself in the game that Pixies aren't born from other Pixies, so they can't get pregnant at all.
Then why have a female gender? SHo
I was pointing out that your (apparent) assumption that pixies reproduce or are capable of becoming pregnant isn't supported by the games dialogue (that I'd encountered) or by any logical inference from that text. For all we know, pixies are created by a flower interacting with a sort of magic radiation from a nearby spell (or something). Wooden tables are not created from other wooden tables, but from wood interacting with a craftsman's tools and skill.
So pixies are inanimate objects?
I like your idea of pixies being created from a flower interacting with magical energy, maybe even a pixie garden? Belle seems to think its a sick cosmic joke.
But why have a female gender or any gender?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone give me save pls
What would you need a save for? There's no way to replay most scenes in the current version of the game, so all you'd get for your trouble is the ability to access just a few repeatable scenes. The vast majority of scenes in this game appear as part of the story.

Just follow the walkthrough instead.

Jul 3, 2017
It might have been suggested already but maybe the OP could have a F.A.Q. section added. It might avoid some of the spam [not all, some people are too lazy to bother reading the first post properly].

oMegaPasha

Jun 18, 2018
can we arrive princess selena ? and who is this mystery woman at the river ? I thinked she is princess lillith.

oMegaPasha

Jun 18, 2018
can we arrive princess selena ? and who is this mystery woman at the river ? I thinked she is princess lillith.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Well, keep playing the game and you will have answers.

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed with the content in the last update.
There is no way for me to let primrose go to jail, so beside the reward scene, it was pretty much nothing.
I'm not sad or angry or anything, as I know Belle has his roadmap... I'm just a little bit disappointed...

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes