RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle, I was wondering if there is going to be any more "interaction" between the MC and the Fairy Queen?

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Guys... I couldn't find what should I do :( Did my save is bugged? Because Primrose has not arrested and there is no timer for Primrose arrest.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Of course there is. Important stuff is going to happen in that part of the game world. And good old fucking, too. Preferably lots of it.
That's good to hear. If I'm remembering right you failed to get her off and that disappointed me greatly.

cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
another good game will turn become ntr games a.k.a "apache helicopter syndrom games" it's time to delete from bookmarks

kays

Jan 4, 2018
walktrhu is kinda confusing some of the things u should do there arent in the game or dont exist

(for me primrose ended up in jail somehow and cant get the clues to 2nd secret)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Guys... I couldn't find what should I do :( Did my save is bugged? Because Primrose has not arrested and there is no timer for Primrose arrest.
Samara should give you seven days to prove Primrose innocent, so just do not present her with any evidence you gathered prior to Belle reminding you the time has elapsed.
Then I think you go see Samara and talk with her and you get to see Primrose.

Reactions: Kutkh

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Of course there is. Important stuff is going to happen in that part of the game world. And good old fucking, too. Preferably lots of it.
And hopefully more of the fairy King's whining and crying to go along with it. The tantrums he threw when he realized the Queen is more excited about riding the MC's cock than she is his own was just priceless. It amuses me to no end.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
wrong thread bud

i want to have my own belle so fucking bad
I will never understand the appeal of wanting to be degraded/emasculated. Is it masochism? I just find it weird to enjoy being treated like shit but I won't kink shame.

Reactions: Gnutt

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
And hopefully more of the fairy King's whining and crying to go along with it. The tantrums he threw when he realized the Queen is more excited about riding the MC's cock than she is his own was just priceless. It amuses me to no end.
I felt bad for he, I remembered when Thaddeus was flirting with Evelyn I was so angry and could stop it but he can't do anything, I got a tear for him while i fucked the queen, I was not going to refuse she but it was sad

Reactions: Mt PewPew

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
According to folklore five Primroses growing together mark a way into Fairyland.
It is interesting that Belle said Primrose had an unusual mind.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
This is by far my favorite game being a fantasy lore lover and writer. This game has the right amount of humor and passion to make it believable, fun to play, and eager for more. The art is well done and the hottest conscious around in the sexy and naughty Fairy. It is also the right amount of challenging and open to do what you like. Cannot wait for the next release to come out as it’s the first game in awhile that I’m active following.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
This game is awesome. Pixie is the bestie <3 BTW, is there any 0.11 walkthrough? I got stuck.
Just check the Changelog in the Opening-Thread, that should give you an idea :cool: unfortunately not much new content anyway, since v.10 :tiredface::teary:

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
Samara should give you seven days to prove Primrose innocent, so just do not present her with any evidence you gathered prior to Belle reminding you the time has elapsed.
Then I think you go see Samara and talk with her and you get to see Primrose.
Oh I see. I followed walkthrough and I gave the evidences to the Samara and proved her innocent I guess. So I have to replay it again and do not present her any evidence. Got it bro thank you so much.

Reactions: RustyV
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes