Algernon

Jan 13, 2018
Is there any 0.11.1 Walkthrough available?
I was also going to ask this. The walkthrough says it's for v.10 and the game is v.11. I've finished the WT and the game/MC development seems to have maxed out for now (no more traits to open up or increase, not too many interactions to do). Just wanted to be sure I've not missed anything

The last major events I've seen are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW - outSTANDing game. Fun plot, not just a click-through of JPGs. Appreciate all the work that went into the graphics AND the dialogue. I like the writing style a lot. Well done!!

Reactions: joybosa and Belle

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I was also going to ask this. The walkthrough says it's for v.10 and the game is v.11. I've finished the WT and the game/MC development seems to have maxed out for now (no more traits to open up or increase, not too many interactions to do). Just wanted to be sure I've not missed anything

The last major events I've seen are...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW - outSTANDing game. Fun plot, not just a click-through of JPGs. Appreciate all the work that went into the graphics AND the dialogue. I like the writing style a lot. Well done!!
Thanks for your reply.

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
Is there any 0.11.1 Walkthrough available?
New walkthrough is not needed, as from 0.10 -> 0.11 there's only one new scene, you can trigger (see changelog in OP)

- You can visit Samarras tent at night -> new scene, when you're molesting them in the sleep

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I just finished the available content of v0.11.1 for the first time and i have to say im quite impressed!Your game has great storytelling and"soul"the characters are looking good and they have depth,take Belle for example she started as the annoying screaming fairy but near the end of the current version she is being more possitive and even throwing a bit of praise to me!
The gameplay itself is great,some riddles could be a bit more difficult but you managed to keep me on my toes with that 7 day deadline.I have to say,what you did with NTR was pretty smooth,no stat reqs,no forced,no strings attached(i despise NTR and i was happy to see the "fuck off" option,even if i didnt want Evelyn for myself one look on Thaddeus says it all,i wouldnt let my sister with that dude)

PS I dare not confess my love to Evelyn after that huge message "She hates incest"but i wanna believe ill be able to remove her inhibition in a future version.You did a great job with her my "big sis" tier is hard to top but Evelyn got me by the balls,maybe cause she gives me a strong vibe of Anna Valerious or something.Im looking forward to more kudos!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
New walkthrough is not needed, as from 0.10 -> 0.11 there's only one new scene, you can trigger (see changelog in OP)

- You can visit Samarras tent at night -> new scene, when you're molesting them in the sleep
There's the scene with the MC and Belle too. The MC ends up with fairy spuge on his pillow, but its from our favorite pixie so it's ok.

Reactions: Merseault and Belle

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
There's the scene with the MC and Belle too. The MC ends up with fairy spuge on his pillow, but its from our favorite pixie so it's ok.
Yeah sure, that's right - didn't mention it, because this one triggers automatically^^ but what a great scene, indeed :happyblush:cool:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
is that also available for Android?
Versions 0.11.1 and out are officially available for Android. Non-patrons will benefit from this as soon as that version goes public, which is a week from now.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Versions 0.11.1 and out are officially available for Android. Non-patrons will benefit from this as soon as that version goes public, which is a week from now.
Been on holiday? Hope you you enjoyed it. Just wondering, I don't remember seeing any videos when I used unren on the recent 0.11.1 version. Are you looking to add more videos in the future or keep the format as it is?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Been on holiday? Hope you you enjoyed it. Just wondering, I don't remember seeing any videos when I used unren on the recent 0.11.1 version. Are you looking to add more videos in the future or keep the format as it is?
Nope, no holiday. I've had several weeks of vacation from work, but I stayed at home. Did lots of work on LLtP, but also took some time off. I don't want to kill myself, after all.

There are no videos in LLtP and I have no plans to add any. The work they would require is mind-numbing for very little payoff. I'd rather focus my efforts on things that are more easily appreciated. I've found that the sweet spot between work and payoff is animations with 4-5 frames during sex scenes. It takes ages just to set up and render those few frames. The thought of posing and rendering hundreds of them for a few seconds of video fills me with dread. There's a reason why animation is usually done by studios, not by individual people. If done by individuals, these singular animations are usually the result of months or even years of hard work.

So no, don't expect any videos. I'll keep doing small animations though.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Callie is by far my favorite, she's adorable. Sincerely hoping you add more content to her story, including gratuitous nudity worthy of legend.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Callie is by far my favorite, she's adorable. Sincerely hoping you add more content to her story, including gratuitous nudity worthy of legend.
I will, sooner or later. Her secrets are problematic for a variety of reasons, both because of requirements (such as the Knock spell) and because other aspects of the game, that Callie's story relies on, have changed since I originally designed her. She is one of the only two girls without scenes in the gallery in version 0.12.0. That's something I want to change. Again though, she was always intended to be a one of the last girls you can conquer. Not because she's particularly important, but because she's complex.

Battousai-

Aug 30, 2018
Is the update going to be released on this month or september? Or the next following months. Cant wait for the next update. Nice animation. Done all of the things on the latest version. Goodluck.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is the update going to be released on this month or september? Or the next following months. Cant wait for the next update. Nice animation. Done all of the things on the latest version. Goodluck.
Beginning of September. It always states the release window at the top of the Patreon page.

I still have quite a bit of writing to do, but I'll hopefully get it out no later than the 3rd. That's the goal anyway, but we'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Battousai-

Battousai-

Aug 30, 2018
Beginning of September. It always states the release window at the top of the Patreon page.

I still have quite a bit of writing to do, but I'll hopefully get it out no later than the 3rd. That's the goal anyway, but we'll see how it goes.
Thank you :) i have to create my own patreon for more info. Is your page that active or is this site good enough?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thank you :) i have to create my own patreon for more info. Is your page that active or is this site good enough?
You don't have to create anything. The information is publicly available over there. My page is obviously active considering my game is in active development and I have more than 750 patrons. Generally speaking, I share more information with patrons than I share here, but I don't think that's unfair.

Reactions: aaronburr

Battousai-

Aug 30, 2018
You don't have to create anything. The information is publicly available over there. My page is obviously active considering my game is in active development and I have more than 750 patrons. Generally speaking, I share more information with patrons than I share here, but I don't think that's unfair.
That makes sense. Thank you. I thought its private because most of the well-knowned patreon games i have played have their posts for the patrons only.

4.60 star(s) 380 Votes