Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That makes sense. Thank you. I thought its private because most of the well-knowned patreon games i have played have their posts for the patrons only.
My posts are mostly for patrons only, but the information about upcoming release dates is public and listed at the top of the Patreon campaign's main page.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Beginning of September. It always states the release window at the top of the Patreon page.

I still have quite a bit of writing to do, but I'll hopefully get it out no later than the 3rd. That's the goal anyway, but we'll see how it goes.
Awesome,i cant wait for the new update!If you dont mind me asking,do i get to do anything new with my sweet Evelyn in the upcoming version?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Awesome,i cant wait for the new update!If you dont mind me asking,do i get to do anything new with my sweet Evelyn in the upcoming version?
Nothing new with Evelyn, but you can at least replay her scene as often as you like in the gallery now.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Please gimme more stuff from Nell :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes