Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
oh no for no update for nell...:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
Nell is a little complicated because her story relies on other characters. I need to move the pieces into position before I can do much with her. I can probably work on at least the beginning of her romance route a little though, so look for that sometime soon (hopefully).

I did throw Nell fans a little bone with the night scenes from the previous update, so you are not forgotten. Those will also get expanded whenever I have the time.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Paleto123

Aug 19, 2018
Imo Nell is very very pretty, and her personality is great. I hope to have more conversations and more engagements with her and rewards :)

Reactions: Belle

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Ok, ok this is getting silly now. Started setting alarm clock every hour at night just in the hope a fairy starts visiting me.(Reminder to self...less single malts before bed).

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Update not up yet? Waiting for it since its "beginning of september" :)
The update is going up shortly, but generally speaking, don't expect these before the 2nd day of the month at the earliest. I want to let the monthly Patreon charging shenanigans resolve themselves a little bit first.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
The update is going up shortly, but generally speaking, don't expect these before the 2nd day of the month at the earliest. I want to let the monthly Patreon charging shenanigans resolve themselves a little bit first.
Okay. sorry for being impatient though I am just excited for the game. Its a great game. Good job

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.12.0 is out! You can find it .

This version has two major features worth talking about.

1) The gallery. You can access this from the main menu. Any (finished) sex scenes that you have encountered in the game are added here, and you can also see which girls have scenes that you have yet to find. Please note that this update cannot fully detect if you've reached all of these scenes in earlier versions of the game, so some scenes that you have previously encountered may be locked off for you. If that is the case, you'll have to replay the game or load an old save until you reach that scene again.

Any available scene in the gallery can be clicked on, allowing you to play through it again without having to keep a save from just before it happened. Even better, you will have the ability to configure these scenes in many cases. Some configuration options require you to have made certain choices in the game itself before they are available.

2) The conclusion to Primrose's romance path. We've been working towards this for a while now, but we're finally here. You can now reach one of two possible conclusions to your relationship with her. These depend on choices you've made throughout the entire game. Please note that I've made changes to how your relationship with Primrose is handled from the early stages on, so existing saves might find it much easier to reach one of these conclusions than is intended. I recommend starting over for the full experience, but you won't break anything by continuing with an old save.

Just to be clear: There will be more Primrose in the future. This is just the conclusion to the romance path.

Changelog 0.12.0:
  • Gallery added to the main menu. You can now replay and customize any of the finished sex scenes in the game.
  • Added conclusion (but not end) to Primrose's romance path.
  • 4 new scenes for Primrose.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 3.
  • Tweaked how Primrose's relationship with you develops throughout the game. This is not retroactive for old saves, so using an old save might make it much easier to reach one of Primrose's new paths than is intended.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So can you have actual sex with Primrose in the latest update?
First of all, I haven't played the latest, so I'm just gonna guess and say sort of.

I think Primrose will start off with a really crude blowjob, then she'll move along with a fantastic thighjob. You know the kind that you really can get into, while your cock stimulates her clitoris.
It also will give her ample excuse to stare off into space with purpose, and have a creepy ass smile on her face.

Now while this is going on, Belle has crawled into your buttcrack and is vigorously licking your asshole, for maximum pleasure.…...Lol!!

God bless @Belle for this awesome game...……………………….Peace!!
ps. Don't fart, I don't think it will taste like vinegar...Lol!!

Reactions: TheFurs

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
Version 0.12.0 is out! You can find it .

This version has two major features worth talking about.

1) The gallery. You can access this from the main menu. Any (finished) sex scenes that you have encountered in the game are added here, and you can also see which girls have scenes that you have yet to find. Please note that this update cannot fully detect if you've reached all of these scenes in earlier versions of the game, so some scenes that you have previously encountered may be locked off for you. If that is the case, you'll have to replay the game or load an old save until you reach that scene again.

Any available scene in the gallery can be clicked on, allowing you to play through it again without having to keep a save from just before it happened. Even better, you will have the ability to configure these scenes in many cases. Some configuration options require you to have made certain choices in the game itself before they are available.

2) The conclusion to Primrose's romance path. We've been working towards this for a while now, but we're finally here. You can now reach one of two possible conclusions to your relationship with her. These depend on choices you've made throughout the entire game. Please note that I've made changes to how your relationship with Primrose is handled from the early stages on, so existing saves might find it much easier to reach one of these conclusions than is intended. I recommend starting over for the full experience, but you won't break anything by continuing with an old save.

Just to be clear: There will be more Primrose in the future. This is just the conclusion to the romance path.

Changelog 0.12.0:
  • Gallery added to the main menu. You can now replay and customize any of the finished sex scenes in the game.
  • Added conclusion (but not end) to Primrose's romance path.
  • 4 new scenes for Primrose.
  • Charisma training now goes up to level 3.
  • Tweaked how Primrose's relationship with you develops throughout the game. This is not retroactive for old saves, so using an old save might make it much easier to reach one of Primrose's new paths than is intended.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
re.jpg but a little sad too, I'll better skip this update until there's more Evelyn

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Maybe the mc should make a doll size replica of him self so poor belle can get some lovin lol

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes