troll822

Jun 22, 2017
ok..let me rephrase my earlier comment.."or Team-Belle" just loaded my save.."went to sleep" and Belle..is awesome..well written Dev..she's brilliant
Belle is hilarious and a perv. She's my favorite character in this game and in the top 3 in all games.

I have done the Fairy queen in my previous game (I was in day 12 when this update came out).

Aug 11, 2017
Really? Waited all this time for an update and all we get is a measly 4-scene long update? Pathetic. I won't even bother downloading it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle is the best.
The prevy pixie could star in a game of her own where she wouldn't have to share the spotlight with her (crush and) sidekick.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle is the best.
The prevy pixie could star in a game of her own where she wouldn't have to share the spotlight with her (crush and) sidekick.
A character like Belle (or the MC, for that matter) requires someone else to play off of. It's the combination of the two that I suspect makes it all work. The Ace Attorney series (which has been an obvious inspiration for this game) does it all the time, pairing you up with a plucky female character who's usually more of a liability than an asset.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
heres hope belle somehow finds a mage that can turn her into a 4'11" gal and she and the MC can hook up..HAHAAA...keep her short even if fullsized :p
I think it will probably be the other way around... The Crone has diminution and she threatens Belle with it at the beginning. Perhaps the MC can learn it and use it on himself to give Belle some D.
Or even better, to give a different pixie some D as part of a pact or something.

I think that's a hint on things to come (pun intended).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not to piss anybody off but I think Belle would work well with Deadpool as a sidekick.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Lol, this is rather small sized game... less than 400 MB... Compression is usually for games over 2 GB...
Even better, this game is small because it is already compressed. It'd almost be worth it to add another layer of compression and send it to the guy to see how he reacts when he realizes it's the exact same size as before.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Gallery doesn't show boobjob scene with Primrose even if it was already done. Also Fairy queen scene doesn't show up...

Aug 15, 2017
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I'll have a walkthrough for the latest version in a few days, but I need to double check the variables since @Belle said she changed how Primrose worked a bit. I do have a couple of "bugs" to report from my quick exploration of the update.

• When you free Primrose from prison and accept her reward, you still get the message about this being the end of the Primrose content in the current version, despite the scenes added this update.
  • If you reject Primrose's reward, you'll still get the FwB scene.
  • If you rejected Primrose's reward and got the FwB scene, you can't repeat it because Primrose's Sex menu is tied to accepting the original reward.

Admittedly, the last two may not be bugs; hence, the quotation marks above. If they are working as Belle intended, please disregard, but I suspect it shouldn't work that way.

Gallery doesn't show boobjob scene with Primrose even if it was already done. Also Fairy queen scene doesn't show up...
Some scenes may not show up, even if you did them. I had quite a few missing. You'll need to go back and replay them.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Did somebody managed to trigger Anal scene with Primrose (I extracted images, so I know there is one ... or t least that was doggy style... anyway, I still didn't figure how to trigger it)
Edit: No, it was doggy... anyway, I am still clueless how to get it...

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes