poopymonster

Sep 5, 2018
There are some that are not implemented yet.
Thanks bud.

Is there a walk through for this game? Stuck at some places.

1) Evelyn, don't know how to contridict her small secret

2) I don't know what to do with the chameleon scales. I forgot what the fairy told me.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
Really like this game. Belle is probably my favorite character. Though it'd be interesting to see if she has more interaction with Nell later.

Reactions: RustyV

DougForsyth

Aug 20, 2018
great game so far. Different approach to these type of games is needed and this is definitely a different approach. good job so far. keep it up

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
...my only gripe is the infrequency of releases. I think it was a year ago or longer that I first tried this game
*checks other saves in other games picked up from F95Zone*

Yep. The games I have been enjoying the most have all been receiving updates for more than a year. An update every month seems to be common practice. (By comparison, professional games made by professional developers normally take years to complete, and that is with full studios, funding, and staff.)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Is it to much to ask for Every character should have a NTR scene?.
Give me NTR or give me nothing.
1. In every game? Yes.
2. "Nothing" would seem to be your choice for this story.

Thankfully, this is not the only adult-oriented game in existence, so you do have alternatives.

Side Note: What the heck is wrong with some people that they feel reality should bend itself to suit them? Not everyone thinks what we think, likes what we like, or does what we do. If we have a particular interest, we are free to pursue it within the myriad of possibilities our lives present to us. If one options turns out to "not be our thing," we leave it and find an alternative. We don't throw a tantrum like a spoiled little kid because that is both pointless and debasing.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know why I'm missing scenes for Primrose (all of them), Samarra, Nell and The Fairy Queen?

I thought the reward for clearing Primrose' name (boobjob) was one of the scenes among other things. I missed the only one for Samarra and Nell, I don't know how to get those. I thought the sex scene with The Fairy Queen would have been it. I'm confused.
Not all of these scene triggers are backwards compatible witih old saves. For those scenes that did not unlock automatically for you, you'll have to reload an old save or start a new game, then play until you reach that scene again.

There is one minor bug with that system that is only a problem for existing saves: If you go to Primrose's sex menu and select the boobjob, that does not unlock that scene in the gallery. It's only the first time, when Primrose initiates it, that unlocks it.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know why I'm missing scenes for Primrose (all of them), Samarra, Nell and The Fairy Queen?

I thought the reward for clearing Primrose' name (boobjob) was one of the scenes among other things. I missed the only one for Samarra and Nell, I don't know how to get those. I thought the sex scene with The Fairy Queen would have been it. I'm confused.
I had to play game again from scratch to get some scenes to open in gallery. I still can't figure out Primrose's 5th gallery video.
Walkthrough link in the OP
Walkthrough link is for 10.1.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I miss Evelynm she is my favorite, bring her back please dev.
Not only for the incest part but she is definitely beautiful, very smart, & innocent at the same time
I guess patreon may have a problem with the incest part but just make her like roommate or childhood acquaintance

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I guess patreon may have a problem with the incest part but just make her like roommate or childhood acquaintance
Patreon's guidelines have nothing to do with this. Evelyn's content gets expanded when it's the most appropriate. You won't see much more progress in her story until we reach the final level of Invade Mind training.

Reactions: Endless

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Patreon's guidelines have nothing to do with this. Evelyn's content gets expanded when it's the most appropriate. You won't see much more progress in her story until we reach the final level of Invade Mind training.
Ok, as long as your doing your vision fully then i am completely happy.
Good to know that she has not been forgotten.

Speaking on a different note since this game is doing great overall & assuming that you will make another game.
Dev, have you already planned another game or still thinking about it.
Its ok if you don't wanna spoil us with your thoughts on your next game (if you make one that is). Since i have you here i just thought i could pick your brain a little

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Speaking on a different note since this game is doing great overall & assuming that you will make another game.
Dev, have you already planned another game or still thinking about it.
Its ok if you don't wanna spoil us with your thoughts on your next game (if you make one that is). Since i have you here i just thought i could pick your brain a little
That's still quite far away. I have several ideas, but I'm not committing to anything until we get there. Know that developing LLtP is extremely time-consuming. For the last year, I've barely had any time left for my hobbies between my primary job and developing this game. For that reason, I choose to keep my options open for when I'm done with LLtP.

Aug 15, 2017
The middle one isn't really a bug, but I didn't consider it during the design either. It might end up staying the way it is, but I'll have a look at it.
Given that rejecting Primrose's reward reduces her love to 0, I assumed you intended for it to have consequences. I still haven't had time to really dive into the code, but it seems like there isn't a minimum requirement for a relationship with Primrose. Then again, I'm still working off an old save. I'll do a clean playthrough from the beginning to get a feel for the changes before updating the walkthrough.
A little warning here: I might end up tweaking these numbers further in the future, based on feedback. It's mostly guesswork right now.
You do you. I'm just a chronicler, basically. It's up to me to keep up with whatever changes you make.
Is there update walkthrough .12.1?
would love an updated walk through
Walkthrough link is for 10.1.
I'll try to get an updated walkthrough done by Saturday at the latest. There were some not insignificant changes made to the code, and I need time to familiarize myself with them, so I'll need some free time. I'll try to complete it with the utmost celerity.
Gj as always, btw i can only have 3 pimrose scenes: BJ, missonary and lick her pussy, she didnt allow me to fuck her ass. In the galery i have 2 locked scenes, and i used my old save. Am I missing something here?
I had to play game again from scratch to get some scenes to open in gallery. I still can't figure out Primrose's 5th gallery video.
One is the Hawaiian Muscle Fuck scene, but, as Belle mentioned, it only unlocks the first time Primrose offers, so you'll need to replay it. The other scene is a doggy-style scene, but that is mutually exclusive with the missionary scene. You can't get both in the same playthrough. Anal is not implemented yet.
Quick question how do we get the new charisma?
You get a point of charisma automatically after you take Primrose's virginity.
Side Note: What the heck is wrong with some people that they feel reality should bend itself to suit them? Not everyone thinks what we think, likes what we like, or does what we do. If we have a particular interest, we are free to pursue it within the myriad of possibilities our lives present to us. If one options turns out to "not be our thing," we leave it and find an alternative. We don't throw a tantrum like a spoiled little kid because that is both pointless and debasing.
I couldn't agree more. It's fine that people have their own varied tastes, but I feel developers should make the games they want to make, and the audience should follow. If you don't like what's in the game, look elsewhere. It's great if a developer wants to listen to feedback from the audience, but the audience shouldn't demand that the developer pander to them.
anyone know how to get the scene were primrose is in doggy style?
That scene is mutually exclusive with her missionary scene. When Primrose asks you to visit her at the library at night, there are two possible outcomes. If her feelings for Dickon are high enough, they have missionary sex and become a couple. If her feelings aren't as strong, they have doggy-style sex and become fuck buddies. You can't get both during the same playthrough.

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Discovered this game today. Really great game with a good amount of content. Good amount of H scenes and not grindy at all. Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes