Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This VN has been suggested to me by a couple of people in the past since they know me to be a lover of VNs and good stories, and I'm thinking of doing just that, but what I need to know is that is NTR avoidable? That's really not my thing at all, I avoid it like plague, haha.

Reactions: Wyrme and TCM

Hilde

May 1, 2017
Can someone please post a 0.12 save file with all content unlocked (with sister not fucked) ?
Thanks in advance

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
It's really painful when Evelyn leave u, I hope it's not permanent
It is, well kind of. If you have sex with her right now you'll set in motion a storyline that involves her leaving (and she won't be coming back until, I guess, the very end?).
What you want to do (from what I've gathered from @Belle's hints), is not push her on the incest issue until you discover her deepest secret and use it to change her opinion about the matter.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Since spoiler tags were not used on Evelyn' s leaving, I guess it is okay to speak openly about it now.

I really dig that part of the storyline. Finally a character that shows remorse, regret, or second thoughts in a logical manner to the act. It really made the character come alive for me.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes