troll822

Jun 22, 2017
As I recall, Belle is aware that some part of his audience wants that, but no promises. Keep in mind that the endgame necessarily involves making... ahem... a strong impression... on the PRINCESS, so at best, Primrose would have to accept that, if you want her to be a part of your happily ever after.
That doesn't mean you will end up with her. For all we know, the Princess may be possessed by the same stuff the Fomorians were and you have to exorcise her using, of course, cock magic.

Question: Heavy spoilers follow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm sad - my favourite girl is a lesbian. The next one is smaller than my dick.
Please, very few devs know what lesbian means. Give it time and she'll probably be "cured by cock", that's usually how it goes and yes this is me being bitter about it. Only so many times you can hear "bit of dick will set you straight" before all instances of it piss you off. With all the mind fuckery in this game it wouldn't surprise me at all if the MC convinces her she likes a bit of penis.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Please, very few devs know what lesbian means. Give it time and she'll probably be "cured by cock", that's usually how it goes and yes this is me being bitter about it.
Hey guy, those devs are just being realistic. You should commend those games for adhering to reality so closely.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Is the stats carry over for a new game thing actually implemented yet? Or accessible, I suppose.

Aug 21, 2017
Wow. Tried this out yesterday, and it's already one of the best games I've played all year (at least, of a... nsfw variety).

Really great structure; I love the Ace Attorney style clue-finding / presenting. It makes the whole mind-control aspect both satisfying to play and also provides some degree of ludo-narrative consistency too :p Renders are pretty good (some of the backgrounds look pretty simple geometry-wise, but the character models are perfect), writing is on-point - this is the pretty much my dream game.

Obviously there's room for expansion, and I can't wait to see what the later molestation / mind-control scenes bring. It'd also be nice to see a few more outfits added for both Callie and Belle... scratch that, more outfits added to everyone. But I am seriously impressed!

Also, on other topics... is there any way to progress with molesting Samarra and Nell at night? I can spread Samarra's legs / turn Nell over, but there are no available options for doing anything else, and if I do too many things I just get caught. Is this just the end of available content right now, or am I being dumb?

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
Please, very few devs know what lesbian means. Give it time and she'll probably be "cured by cock", that's usually how it goes and yes this is me being bitter about it. Only so many times you can hear "bit of dick will set you straight" before all instances of it piss you off. With all the mind fuckery in this game it wouldn't surprise me at all if the MC convinces her she likes a bit of penis.
If you've actually played the game or read Belle's comments, the intended arc for Callie has been clearly described. In this universe, being a lesbian can't be cured with a little cock, but there is magic. There is a spell that will allow players to change her sexual orientation if they wish so that they can sleep with her. On the other hand, since Callie is the main characters best friend, Belle is considering the option of allowing the player to be her wingman and help hook her up with a girl.

While I agree that every lesbian being turned straight used to be quite the cliche in these games, I think a different cliche has taken over in recent years. It seems now that ever girl is a bisexual except for lesbians. Still, every game is a work of fiction, and, in my opinion, sexual orientation can work however the author wants in their world as long as it's internally consistent.

Aug 21, 2017
Oh man. This needs to be added to the trope list. So damn true.

Still not sure how to initiate sleeping with Evelyn... did a search of the thread and I must be missing something.
It's in the walkthrough on the first page, but in simple terms: max charisma and agility (and possibly perversity), do her small and large secrets, reveal your true feelings, then molest her at night. She should then wake you up and have sex with you. I'm not sure if there are hidden variables behind this (e.g how far you go with molestation, whether you need to improve her opinion of you by spending time together etc)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
It's in the walkthrough on the first page, but in simple terms: max charisma and agility (and possibly perversity), do her small and large secrets, reveal your true feelings, then molest her at night. She should then wake you up and have sex with you. I'm not sure if there are hidden variables behind this (e.g how far you go with molestation, whether you need to improve her opinion of you by spending time together etc)
I think you also need to prevent her from having sex with Thaddeus.

Jan 1, 2018
In general, or specifically with Primrose? My interest is piqued.
In general... but that's if I remember correctly. But I know it's been bandied about here that getting one specific girl pregnant might actually be a necessary plot point.

Seriously, Belle, take it as a unique compliment that so many people here are actively throwing around conjecture. Your story is intriguing, to say the least!

Reactions: aaronburr and Belle

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
I agree in principle. I have had several lesbian and gay friends in my 47 years and they have no interest in the other gender. There was one lesbian friend I had, however, who did have one male lover that was on and off. She said, and I paraphrase here because it's been over 25 years, he's the only one I cross the line for. There's just something.
Maybe she was bi and wouldn't admit it to herself. I don't know. They were more fuck buddies and best friends. I won't insult any LBGTQ members here and pretend I understand the dynamic.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes