eike2000

May 9, 2017
if i avoid ntr, dont let Thaddeus touch Evelyn at first time, what'll going on, evelyn will be seduce and accept incest or miss any clues?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
if i avoid ntr, dont let Thaddeus touch Evelyn at first time, what'll going on, evelyn will be seduce and accept incest or miss any clues?
Nothing for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a quick question

Is there actually more, that I need to do with her after titty job reward to open new sex scenes with her??
I really don't want to press on farther and then learn that I've missed the opportunity to fuck her and fucked myself up....Then I'd have to let Belle ride me for my loss...…..Lol!!………………………..Peace!!
If you saved her... just play most recent update, you wont be disappointed.

Aug 15, 2017
OK... so messing around with stuff and looking at variables I was able to figure out what triggers the Evelyn scene. She has a sexual frustration score.
Evelyn's sexual frustration score only goes up when you select certain choices, and there are only three opportunities to raise it in the game. It goes up one point when you ask her for her panties, it goes up one point when you ask her about the Order of Thrones, and it goes up one point when you tell Thaddeus to keep away from her. As you surmised, it goes down one each time things proceed between Thaddeus and Evelyn. In order to get Evelyn's farewell scene, it needs to be positive. That's why the maximum number of times you can allow negotiations to progress is twice, otherwise it will be zero or lower. As a note, Belle has mentioned that the scene is currently easier to get than it will be in the final game. The requirements will probably change sometime in the future.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Evelyn's sexual frustration score only goes up when you select certain choices, and there are only three opportunities to raise it in the game. It goes up one point when you ask her for her panties, it goes up one point when you ask her about the Order of Thrones, and it goes up one point when you tell Thaddeus to keep away from her. As you surmised, it goes down one each time things proceed between Thaddeus and Evelyn. In order to get Evelyn's farewell scene, it needs to be positive. That's why the maximum number of times you can allow negotiations to progress is twice, otherwise it will be zero or lower. As a note, Belle has mentioned that the scene is currently easier to get than it will be in the final game. The requirements will probably change sometime in the future.
Ok that makes sense. Honestly, I think the player should have the chance to stop it from happening as if you're actually working really hard to get Evelyn you fuck yourself over. It's similar to how I find it odd that you can't pick FwB/Girlfriend with Primrose, the decision is made for you.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
Haven’t finish the most recent update yet but I guess Helena is actually Lilith and Crone is the real Helena. Make sense?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Keep up the good discussions, people! If I'm quiet, it's because I'm out of the country this weekend. It leaves me few opportunities to check the forum. It's not because of a lack of interest, I assure you. Regardless, it sounds like everything is more or less under control here, except for a few pieces of minor misinformation being bandied about (and no, I'm not going to tell you what it is, muahaha!).

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Small question is there any NTR content and if so how do you avoid it and if you do choose to avoid it are there any consequences?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Small question is there any NTR content and if so how do you avoid it and if you do choose to avoid it are there any consequences?
there's potential NTR between thadeus and your sister but you can choose to disrupt that, putting a stop to that inmediatly will piss him off though and will result in less money for you

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So what is the best way to get Evelyn to stay?
Since someone has already answered, I'd like to loosely translate......You basically tie her to her bed, and fuck the shit out of her at least twice a day.
Do that until she doesn't have a problem with incest, and confesses her love to you freely.

If done right, the next morning, you will NOT find a "Dear John" letter, and she will be waking you up for a quicky and breakfast.....Lol!!……………………….Peace!!

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes