ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I like this game and i have to admit Evelyn leaving the note made me sad he just took her virginity only for her to leave such sorrow

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Are you opening the scrip in a document editor, like wordpad(i imagine you're on a pc?)?
nvm i downloaded a tool to help me do it thanks for all the help it works fine my evelyn is back and i saved it so all thats left is to wait for an update involving her because out of the girls so far she is my character of choice

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I accidentally solved the issue of how to raise Perversity. You have to find Primrose 1st secret and get some books back to the library so you can read them. All my other Abilities are at max for this update and perversity is still at level 1. Working on getting the books back now. Then I will be done with this update up to perversity level 4.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Safetydummy
Aug 15, 2017
Regardless, it sounds like everything is more or less under control here, except for a few pieces of minor misinformation being bandied about (and no, I'm not going to tell you what it is, muahaha!).
Well, I know one piece of misinformation I'm responsible for. I said it's impossible to get the Evelyn farewell scene if you let Thaddeus sodomize her. That is incorrect. I think I interpreted the code to say her frustration had to be greater than zero, but it's really greater or equal to zero, so the player can allow negotiations to proceed one additional time. I didn't change it in this version of the walkthrough, but I may in the future. I suppose that another one could be my guess that you need her dark secret to make Primrose naughty. My second guess is that it's tied to Primrose's opinion of how perverted the MC is. I noticed you added a lot of perverted and pushy variable changes this update, but their only affect so far in the game is partially determining whether you get the girlfriend or FWB route.

Also, since you said that many of the thresholds are just guesswork that might be changed with feedback, I thought I'd provide some data: if you follow the walkthrough, Primroses variables end up being like 19, love 8, perverted 2, and pushy -8 on day 25.

Also, I found another bug. If you work when Primrose is your girlfriend, even though she says she pays you, she doesn't actually. The amount of money in your inventory doesn't change. On the other hand, this did give me an idea. If you're up for extra work and adding a couple of superfluous scenes, I'm sure Dickon would be more than willing to accept an alternate form of payment. Primrose is a well-read girl, and there's probably some version of the girl-who-can't-afford-her-rent story in her world. Maybe she'd like a little roleplay. On the other hand, we might need to make her naughty first.
Just as expected, another great update. But though... I do not like all that Primrose "Father taught me how to [put here something about sex]". While few first could give you some worries about her being molested by her father, now it is closely to be confirmed. Too close, in mine opinion. But as far I know Belle there is something more into it. So, this is probably a decoy for somethin' far more worst and dark. Or she is really molested. Also, i can't wait how relationship with Primrose impact on gameplay.
Not necessarily. It's possible that Ahab and his wife just made Primrose watch them because those are important skills that every young lady needs to learn. While that might be reaching a bit, this update did at least confirm that Primrose was a virgin, and Belle has said that she doesn't plan on including any male/female sexual content excluding the protagonist in this game beyond Evelyn and Thaddeus. Whatever has transpired between Ahab and Primrose, the player won't be witnessing it.
The problem with walkthroughs for this game is that nearly every update, the entire walkthrough has to be redone, instead of just updating an old one for the new content.
That's what you get in a non-linear game with interconnected variables and a planned New Game+ mode with the walkthrough written by some OCD moron. Speaking of which, latest version of the walkthrough is attached below.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Still not a whole lot for a month worth, but I do understand that some Dev's have to work a real job as well :(
Please think one more time about what you're actually saying here. Creating a full-blown gallery system, updating all the old scenes to work with it, redesigning Primrose's progression, then designing, posing, rendering, writing, and programming no less than 4 new scenes, is somehow "not a whole lot for a month's worth?" How do you even end up drawing that conclusion? I can't even understand the basic reasoning you must have used.

Let me assure you that this was one of those months where I got overambitious and had to work pretty much all my spare time for weeks to get it done in time.

Methinks you need to work on your expectations and understanding of just how much effort is involved in creating a game. Considering how much of my time and energy I've used on this game for the past year, seeing posts like the one you just made is frustrating and certainly not appreciated.

Also, I found another bug. If you work when Primrose is your girlfriend, even though she says she pays you, she doesn't actually. The amount of money in your inventory doesn't change.
Thanks! I'll add it to the (small, thankfully) pile of things to fix for 0.13.

May 15, 2017
Well, I know one piece of misinformation I'm responsible for. I said it's impossible to get the Evelyn farewell scene if you let Thaddeus sodomize her. That is incorrect. I think I interpreted the code to say her frustration had to be greater than zero, but it's really greater or equal to zero, so the player can allow negotiations to proceed one additional time. I didn't change it in this version of the walkthrough, but I may in the future. I suppose that another one could be my guess that you need her dark secret to make Primrose naughty. My second guess is that it's tied to Primrose's opinion of how perverted the MC is. I noticed you added a lot of perverted and pushy variable changes this update, but their only affect so far in the game is partially determining whether you get the girlfriend or FWB route.

Also, since you said that many of the thresholds are just guesswork that might be changed with feedback, I thought I'd provide some data: if you follow the walkthrough, Primroses variables end up being like 19, love 8, perverted 2, and pushy -8 on day 25.

Also, I found another bug. If you work when Primrose is your girlfriend, even though she says she pays you, she doesn't actually. The amount of money in your inventory doesn't change. On the other hand, this did give me an idea. If you're up for extra work and adding a couple of superfluous scenes, I'm sure Dickon would be more than willing to accept an alternate form of payment. Primrose is a well-read girl, and there's probably some version of the girl-who-can't-afford-her-rent story in her world. Maybe she'd like a little roleplay. On the other hand, we might need to make her naughty first.

Not necessarily. It's possible that Ahab and his wife just made Primrose watch them because those are important skills that every young lady needs to learn. While that might be reaching a bit, this update did at least confirm that Primrose was a virgin, and Belle has said that she doesn't plan on including any male/female sexual content excluding the protagonist in this game beyond Evelyn and Thaddeus. Whatever has transpired between Ahab and Primrose, the player won't be witnessing it.

That's what you get in a non-linear game with interconnected variables and a planned New Game+ mode with the walkthrough written by some OCD moron. Speaking of which, latest version of the walkthrough is attached below.
Our saviour thank you!

Reactions: Safetydummy

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
For me this a very refreshing game. Finally a game where the English is impeccable, almost 100%. I've seen posts that this is a grinder. Not even close. There will always be some grind and this game has very little. I have no idea how much new content there was in this update because this is my first play through so I had to start at the beginning. I found it to be challenging but not to difficult. The graphics are great and there is some animation which is also well done. I found the 4 UI's to be easy to learn although it took a little while to get the hang of them. I really like the clues but they were the hardest to get through. A lot of save/load to find the right order to use the clues but it was a real joy to play. It was interesting that I was able to find the large secret before I found the simple secret on at least 2 characters. One of those was Primrose and she was the last one I solved. For me she was the hardest one. Story really kept my interest with very little frustration. So keep up the great work belle.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Please think one more time about what you're actually saying here. Creating a full-blown gallery system, updating all the old scenes to work with it, redesigning Primrose's progression, then designing, posing, rendering, writing, and programming no less than 4 new scenes, is somehow "not a whole lot for a month's worth?" How do you even end up drawing that conclusion? I can't even understand the basic reasoning you must have used.

Let me assure you that this was one of those months where I got overambitious and had to work pretty much all my spare time for weeks to get it done in time.

Methinks you need to work on your expectations and understanding of just how much effort is involved in creating a game. Considering how much of my time and energy I've used on this game for the past year, seeing posts like the one you just made is frustrating and certainly not appreciated.
I'm sorry Belle, I didn't mean to upset you, I've never created a game and obviously don't know anything about it and what's involved or what's so ever, I guess I wasn't thinking properly, maybe over tired, not sleeping well lately, please accept my sincere apology. :(

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes