lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Since someone has already answered, I'd like to loosely translate......You basically tie her to her bed, and fuck the shit out of her at least twice a day.
Do that until she doesn't have a problem with incest, and confesses her love to you freely.

If done right, the next morning, you will NOT find a "Dear John" letter, and she will be waking you up for a quicky and breakfast.....Lol!!……………………….Peace!!
WOW TIGER! Slow down x'D
Last time I've played this it was back in 0.6, so now I'm starting from scratch (using the walkthrough for all the content until 0.11 and 0.12 where I'll be a sittin duck).
I just did Primroses small secret so you'll have to gimme more hints than that! I'm nowhere near your mentioned content

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
WOW TIGER! Slow down x'D
Last time I've played this it was back in 0.6, so now I'm starting from scratch (using the walkthrough for all the content until 0.11 and 0.12 where I'll be a sittin duck).
I just did Primroses small secret so you'll have to gimme more hints than that! I'm nowhere near your mentioned content
Oh! not to worry non of that shit is in there, but to answer your actual question, you have to go the way of mind control to keep her and have fun. The other way she leaves for good, but you have a final fun with her.

Sorry I couldn't help having some fun with it though....Lol!!………………………...Peace!!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Oh! not to worry non of that shit is in there, but to answer your actual question, you have to go the way of mind control to keep her and have fun. The other way she leaves for good, but you have a final fun with her.

Sorry I couldn't help having some fun with it though....Lol!!………………………...Peace!!
When should I say fuck off to Thadeus and start getting her into that specific mind control state? And the part of not confessing to her? That true as well or did you meddle in that answer as well ;)

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Not sure how everyone else has done it, but every time i play it I dont let Thaddeus do anal and NEVER confess I love her. Would be true anyway Im in love with our fav pixie Belle.

Reactions: Safetydummy

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
When should I say fuck off to Thadeus and start getting her into that specific mind control state? And the part of not confessing to her? That true as well or did you meddle in that answer as well ;)
You can tell him to fuck off, right when you first get that scene. You only miss out on some coins every Friday as a reward.
I think you can let them go at it for at most two times, before you loose her to him and your chance to further any more chances for her. If you do, you'll keep Thadeus happy and you get some money on Fridays.

If you confess your love, you will get a scene with her, but she will leave and be gone the next morning. I believe she won't ever return to you.
If you don't confess, you'll still get mind control, and continue the story on with her. At this point you can only get a couple of secrets so far, more will come later...………………………...Peace!!

Reactions: lordfridge9

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
If you do not want to laid with her by yourself, so why you do not allow her to do with man she likes? That's cruel of you, man.

As far I remember you never lose Evelyn. Only thing you lose is some sex scene to watch and few, easy to earn by hunting, coins. You can interrupt them at any time you want. Also, as someone wrote many days (months?) before, the game do not count they are bangin' until you find they are bangin'.

Everythin' depends only on you. It's your gameplay. Do as you want and in time you want. If you like to make your sister coin-slut then allow her to have fun with Thaddeus and take your cash from it.
Also you can tell her you love her and allow her to bang you and leave or wait for another Evelyn game update and unlock her darkest secret which, maybe, allow you to change her opinion about incest and then confess about it to laid with her and stay.
That.
And she’s darkest secret will be that she is secretly in love with MC. So it will worth the wait ;)

Reactions: aaronburr

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If you do not want to laid with her by yourself, so why you do not allow her to do with man she likes? That's cruel of you, man.

As far I remember you never lose Evelyn. Only thing you lose is some sex scene to watch and few, easy to earn by hunting, coins. You can interrupt them at any time you want. Also, as someone wrote many days (months?) before, the game do not count they are bangin' until you find they are bangin'.

Everythin' depends only on you. It's your gameplay. Do as you want and in time you want. If you like to make your sister coin-slut then allow her to have fun with Thaddeus and take your cash from it.
Also you can tell her you love her and allow her to bang you and leave or wait for another Evelyn game update and unlock her darkest secret which, maybe, allow you to change her opinion about incest and then confess about it to laid with her and stay.
I haven't gotten to her leaving part yet so I don't exactly know, just pieces picked up from everywhere, but doesn't her leaving event happen and then you can progress further into primroses event? Because from you I'm getting a vibe of not exploring any content with her until specific things are there, while it seems to meet that the leaving event, that whole storyline is central to the plot. Considering how you still need to use magic on other's like Primrose to start a "normal/romantic relationship", the mind control for Evelyn kinda seems like the "normal" route that you need to take

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That.
And she’s darkest secret will be that she is secretly in love with MC. So it will worth the wait ;)
Emh... that's not exactly secret. She already confessed it.

I haven't gotten to her leaving part yet so I don't exactly know, just pieces picked up from everywhere, but doesn't her leaving event happen and then you can progress further into primroses event? Because from you I'm getting a vibe of not exploring any content with her until specific things are there, while it seems to meet that the leaving event, that whole storyline is central to the plot. Considering how you still need to use magic on other's like Primrose to start a "normal/romantic relationship", the mind control for Evelyn kinda seems like the "normal" route that you need to take

Correct me if I'm wrong on anything
There is walkthrough, it covers all content up to two months ago. All content with Evelyn is there.
And, Evelyn leaving or staying doesn't influence progress with Primrose.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What's new in this update? a sex scene with Primrose and a repeat with Belle, am I missing something here?

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes