Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
  • When you free Primrose from prison and accept her reward, you still get the message about this being the end of the Primrose content in the current version, despite the scenes added this update.
  • If you reject Primrose's reward, you'll still get the FwB scene.
  • If you rejected Primrose's reward and got the FwB scene, you can't repeat it because Primrose's Sex menu is tied to accepting the original reward.
Thanks! The first and the last point are bugs and will be fixed for the next version, though I don't consider them important enough to hotfix. I mean, who rejected Primrose's reward anyway? ;)

The middle one isn't really a bug, but I didn't consider it during the design either. It might end up staying the way it is, but I'll have a look at it.

Aug 15, 2017
When Primrose asks you to return at night, there are two outcomes: If she really likes you, she becomes your girlfriend. If she doesn't like as much, she becomes your friend with benefits. The missionary scene is the girlfriend scene. The doggy scene is the friends-with-benefits scene. The is no anal with Primrose yet, although some coding framework has been done for that. I suspect you'll need Primrose's dark secret to unlock her naughty side.

Reactions: Thermophob

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'll have a walkthrough for the latest version in a few days, but I need to double check the variables since @Belle said she changed how Primrose worked a bit.
A little warning here: I might end up tweaking these numbers further in the future, based on feedback. It's mostly guesswork right now.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
The is no anal with Primrose yet, although some coding framework has been done for that. I suspect you'll need Primrose's dark secret to unlock her naughty side.
I figured it after looking at primrose.rpy. But I wasn't reading carefully, so I missed that doggy is caused by rejecting relationship (by her).

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Belle is the best.
The prevy pixie could star in a game of her own where she wouldn't have to share the spotlight with her (crush and) sidekick.
Agreed...I could see that being the Dev's next project.

She does need the line "sometimes you just have to slap them in the face to get their attention" (Carol Kane-Scrooged reference)..

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
How long before you develop more around the sister, looking forwarded to the drama that brings. Or the elf she is hot as well..

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How long before you develop more around the sister, looking forwarded to the drama that brings. Or the elf she is hot as well..
Much of her content relies on the final tier of Invade Mind training, so don't expect a lot from her before then. On the other hand, once we get to that point she is at the very top of my priority list. I already have a bunch of renders ready for that moment.

Zlika

Jul 2, 2018
At last a game with normaly sized breasts and unshaved pussies... got to love this one!
Too bad the renders are kind of blurry...
Keep on the good work, I'm looking forward to what's eventually coming.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Belle,
I am not here to scream about or for :
1) The size of the update
2) for my own personal perv, kink, funk or whatever those crazy young people call it these days.
3) if I can have a save
4)when the next update will be.

I AM here to say thank you for your time, effort, & dedication to this game; that would be worth playing even without the sex.

When I get home you can expect another patron.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Gj as always, btw i can only have 3 pimrose scenes: BJ, missonary and lick her pussy, she didnt allow me to fuck her ass. In the galery i have 2 locked scenes, and i used my old save. Am I missing something here?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I'm missing scenes for Primrose (all of them), Samarra, Nell and The Fairy Queen?

I thought the reward for clearing Primrose' name (boobjob) was one of the scenes among other things. I missed the only one for Samarra and Nell, I don't know how to get those. I thought the sex scene with The Fairy Queen would have been it. I'm confused.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes