RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wondering if Belle is going to resolve the sex with a tiny pixie problem, with a shrink sidekick or supersize pixie spell.
Personally I'd like Belle to get to see the world (without flying) from a taller perspective.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Wondering if Belle is going to resolve the sex with a tiny pixie problem, with a shrink sidekick or supersize pixie spell.
Personally I'd like Belle to get to see the world (without flying) from a taller perspective.
I'm pretty sure that it will end up in the game sooner or later. That or the conversation the MC and Belle have about finding a solution to that exact problem is totally pointless.

Reactions: RustyV

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Haven't played in a while. Jog my memory here. How do I get perversity to 5, charisma to 3, and Agility to 5?
Going from memory, but:

Agility - Get Samara's large secret done, tell her she should let her hit you.

Perversion - Molest Prim or Evelyn once you're at Perversion 4 and Agility 5

Charisma - I believe the 3rd point came from making Prim your girl or a friend with benefits, but not really sure.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Game doesn't need a walkthrough because it has almost no consequences implemented yet, and it has almost no grind. Just experiment to your heart's content.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
But there are easter eggs in game. For example Belle once said: "Roger, roger", which is very famous battle droid quote from star wars.
Star Wars is not the source of that phrase. Its origins is the US Army, where it basically means "received", as in, "I have received your message."

So, maybe there will be skyrim easter egg too?
I'm not big on references or meme-based comedy, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Reactions: RustyV

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@Belle you know in another thread there are now 30 pages straight of people getting mad over an update that got delayed like 7 times now? And the update prior was almost as bad.

You're a cool dude. Or fairy. Whatever.

Reactions: rammby and Belle

Malakare

Jul 13, 2018
Even if your source was army "roger that", people can still misunderstand, like i did, your "roger roger" as star wars easter egg. Or it was just me with head full of references and nobody noticed that.

Thanks for the answer and true source.
But now... this quote lost it's magic. It won't remind me of those CIS B1 battle "funny" droids aymore :(
Definitely the same for me. Every time i heard it I laughed but now knowing its not a battle droid references kinda ruins that dialogue for me. oh well only a small part of an amazing game.

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
So question. What's the requirements for a full boyfriend route for Primrose? I know there's a difference in the FWB and that and I don't know the trigger. Is it just talking to her even more or what, what can lock me out of it?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
There will be any update in the near future which will extend the Fairy Queen's content ?
I really liked her, so I would really love to see more of her.
Yes, Belle said so. Plus I belive if you click on the Faity Court in game it tells you that there's no more content in this version, hinting at more to come.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, Belle said so. Plus I belive if you click on the Faity Court in game it tells you that there's no more content in this version, hinting at more to come.
The question specifies *near* future though. I can't guarantee that this will happen, though new Fairy Queen content is getting very close. The current focus is on Callie.

Reactions: Altair150196ITA

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The question specifies *near* future though. I can't guarantee that this will happen, though new Fairy Queen content is getting very close. The current focus is on Callie.
Wops, missed that near completely.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Since *near* is a subjective term, I'm content with in about a year XD

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes