Aug 9, 2016

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock Primrose's last scene? Already have all stats at Max and scenes for other girls unlocked but the only thing missing is the last scene in the gallery.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
If I remember correctly, to unlock the Knock spell:
Find the spell-book in the library.
Talk to Crone.
Talk to Neil.
Search training grounds for fishbone.
Talk to Crone again.
Sleep with bone under pillow.

I'm hoping in the next update we will be able to use it, cause I have yet to find a use for it.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
whenever i download the walkthrough and open it, the text is missing and it only shows the weekdays and the time of day

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like the skeleton key being a personalized spell trigger.
Was wondering who's finger the MC was going to have to cut off. lol
I was going to reap a finger from Thadeus.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle do you know why the walkthrough has missing text?
I don't write the walkthrough, so asking me for help about it isn't necessarily the best of ideas. All I know is what the rest of you've been told: You should avoid opening it in Internet Explorer or Edge. In my experience, that goes for everything in life.

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I don't write the walkthrough, so asking me for help about it isn't necessarily the best of ideas. All I know is what the rest of you've been told: You should avoid opening it in Internet Explorer or Edge. In my experience, that goes for everything in life.
alright thanks man
EDIT: opening with word doesnt help

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
alright thanks man
EDIT: opening with word doesnt help
Why are you trying to open a PDF document with Word? Why aren't you using an actual PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit? Nonstandard software is going to cause you all kinds of trouble, just like what you're seeing right now.

Reactions: Blayo and onenf
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes