the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.14.0
touch screen usage:
  • swipe up&down to hide the ui
  • swipe right to toggle skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to open the game menu
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: CMin1994

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Not yet. I believe the game itself informs you of this. I intend to have functionality for it in the next version.
Hi there new to this game .. and just want to trying and have read a lot about complaning leave sister don't want to happen .. and also read the walkthourgh about confessing filling Isn.t Will get the sister go or not ? Ty ini advance

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi there new to this game .. and just want to trying and have read a lot about complaning leave sister don't want to happen .. and also read the walkthourgh about confessing filling Isn.t Will get the sister go or not ? Ty ini advance
Your question is a little hard to understand. I think you're asking if it's possible to get Evelyn without having her leave. Answer in spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 8, 2018
Just don't admit her that you love her and you are good, she won't leave. One more thing about walktrough, I believe that it is day 18, when you find sister and Thadeus trying to go for anal, you can stop them if you are not into that, you wont lose anything there except some money which can be easily earned with hunt.
@Augustus Commodus can you edit walktrough that new players know that this choice and scene are optional. Thx.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just got into this game when 0.14 came out and was following the guide (while experiementing with other options a small bit) and I understand the guide is for 0.13. but is this update really just error fixes and a very tiny amount of content? I feel like I am missing something but I cant seem to figure out what.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
so I just got into this game when 0.14 came out and was following the guide (while experiementing with other options a small bit) and I understand the guide is for 0.13. but is this update really just error fixes and a very tiny amount of content? I feel like I am missing something but I cant seem to figure out what.

No you found everything.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
So can we sex the sister yet? Been putting this on hold since 0.6 in hopes of more content for her.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just don't admit her that you love her and you are good, she won't leave. One more thing about walktrough, I believe that it is day 18, when you find sister and Thadeus trying to go for anal, you can stop them if you are not into that, you wont lose anything there except some money which can be easily earned with hunt.
@Augustus Commodus can you edit walktrough that new players know that this choice and scene are optional. Thx.
I am at day 24 and the WT is advising to admit your feelings to our sister.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am at day 24 and the WT is advising to admit your feelings to our sister.
The walkthrough is written with the assumption that you want to see as many scenes as possible in the current version of the game. It doesn't present an ideal path through the game if you want to be in a perfect situation to experience future content with that save.

Jul 3, 2017
The walkthrough is written with the assumption that you want to see as many scenes as possible in the current version of the game. It doesn't present an ideal path through the game if you want to be in a perfect situation to experience future content with that save.
And that is in a disclaimer in the walkthrough itself if I remember correctly.

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Your question is a little hard to understand. I think you're asking if it's possible to get Evelyn without having her leave. Answer in spoilers below:

Haha.. i read it my self again ..and you are right it,s kinda confusing , sorry mate but yeah thats kinda what i asking for.

Reactions: Belle

guxle

Jul 1, 2017
So i played for some time and i maxed all abilities except agility and perversity both at 4.
Every time i try to do agility training my character gets knocked up, i tried spamming each day but still same thing so im i i missing something?
I have the exact same problem. I guess it is a bug that broke my game, since there is no other solution in the walkthrough. :-/

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Yes you can
So its the same scene that was put in the game when i stopped playing, honestly pretty sad tbh, only in this for the sister and she had such little content, but then again so did alot of people in the game but yet more people keep getting added. Probably best for me to stay away for another year for the content i want.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I have the exact same problem. I guess it is a bug that broke my game, since there is no other solution in the walkthrough. :-/
Just because you can't figure out something doesn't mean it's a bug. If you're doing the same thing as the poster you quoted, you're doing it wrong. To add insult to injury, Belle (the in-game version) tells you, more than once, exactly what you're supposed to do to proceed. I can only assume that you're skipping past text to get to the choices and blindly following the walkthrough (which isn't updated for this version anyway).

So yeah, not a bug. It never was.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just because you can't figure out something doesn't mean it's a bug. If you're doing the same thing as the poster you quoted, you're doing it wrong. To add insult to injury, Belle (the in-game version) tells you, more than once, exactly what you're supposed to do to proceed. I can only assume that you're skipping past text to get to the choices and blindly following the walkthrough (which isn't updated for this version anyway).

So yeah, not a bug. It never was.
So to get perversity to 5 I need to do what? Been doing everything by the WT for the most part. Stopped at the scene where I Admit to having feelings for her just to make sure of that choice here. But as @Belle said
Guess either way I can just replay this great story later on if it changes. But still want that next point of perversity.

May 8, 2018
So to get perversity to 5 I need to do what? Been doing everything by the WT for the most part. Stopped at the scene where I Admit to having feelings for her just to make sure of that choice here. But as @Belle said
Guess either way I can just replay this great story later on if it changes. But still want that next point of perversity.

4.60 star(s) 380 Votes