crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
lol
to get Perversity to level 5. molest Evelyn in her sleep (finger ass) and it will give you the option to jerk off on her. this is LV 5 jerking off on the woman
Thats not possible or is it? If yes then what is the point of continuing game if you get 1 thing wrong? and i dont mean from player perspective but from devs...

Other things: You can speak with Thaddeus and every clue i gave him he wont say nothing. Gameplay is interesting just because of all these murder thing nothing else. If player doesnt want to play with walkthrough then he will play 5+ hours this game just repeating things until he does it correctly, example with primrose (library girl) i read books, work, some spells etc and she went to jail, i opened walktrough and i saw fingering etc things i could do to her while she was at library but i couldnt do it anymore, she was in jail. Other thing is spell to open things without key, i got that spell doing skeleton key and only thing i could remember doing it with that spell is to open Evelyns chest but i never got that option.

I think this game will end in 2-3 updates if not it will be like good tv serie, everything is great but serie is still popular so they make more episodes which are boring and people stopped watching it because serie should be ended long time ago.

Reactions: pappypop

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
lol

Thats not possible or is it? If yes then what is the point of continuing game if you get 1 thing wrong? and i dont mean from player perspective but from devs...

Other things: You can speak with Thaddeus and every clue i gave him he wont say nothing. Gameplay is interesting just because of all these murder thing nothing else. If player doesnt want to play with walkthrough then he will play 5+ hours this game just repeating things until he does it correctly, example with primrose (library girl) i read books, work, some spells etc and she went to jail, i opened walktrough and i saw fingering etc things i could do to her while she was at library but i couldnt do it anymore, she was in jail. Other thing is spell to open things without key, i got that spell doing skeleton key and only thing i could remember doing it with that spell is to open Evelyns chest but i never got that option.

I think this game will end in 2-3 updates if not it will be like good tv serie, everything is great but serie is still popular so they make more episodes which are boring and people stopped watching it because serie should be ended long time ago.
just use the walkthrough on the first page its been updated.

D

Deleted member 819466

Just starting this, looks good!
I'm hoping we get to hook up with Belle.

Was a little confusing in the set up when Uncle A said we have to get this sorted before the Princess arrives but then it also seems like we have a lot of work to do once she arrives so.... not a big deal, just throwing it out there.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
@Belle

This is one of very few render games I do really enjoyed so far. I love the story and the puzzle feature which makes it very unique. Thanks!. I hope the story gets more deep in the future.

Reactions: Belle
May 8, 2018
Not yet. I believe the game itself informs you of this. I intend to have functionality for it in the next version.
You are right Belle, game says that this part isn't implemented yet. After you create Skeleton key you get that message. Seems that some players just don't pay attention on those things.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well to be honest latest development of game is a bit disappointing.

Idea to make updates focused on single girl when you already have so many girls in game isn't good one. Some girls aren't get any (or almost any - I not perfectionist so may missed some tiny scenes) content for many months. This is really make me sad.

Sorry for such ... unpleasant feedback. I will still keep supporting you on P, but well... at least for now to be honest :)

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes