botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
New content is listed on the Changelog. You can see if it has sex scenes or not before you download it.
Yeah, I know, but that doesn't say a tit about how the scenes are.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Delighted to have another update to this wonderful tale. Sure it's small but Belle did warn us it would be after her huge effort last month. Even more delighted that Callie, my favourite, will soon have her story advanced - gotta love those redheads!

A query for the gurus - I chose not to girlfriend Primrose (waiting to turn Callie you see) but that seemed to be the only way to obtain the third Charisma point. Is there an alternative method I've maybe missed? (I am maxed out otherwise).
TIA for any pointers.

Reactions: abagel

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i do not think making Primrose your girlfriend will affect you applying the tube steak to all the hungry eaters out there..lol..my biggest hope is to one day discover an "enlarge" spell to make Belle fullsize and boink her till she passes out...and somehow making her the "final dame" HAHAAAAA...a man can dream :p (Belle moved pass Nell for some reason..oh ya..PERSONALITY!!!)

Reactions: Jimmakos

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Should insert into the changelog that Nell's level 5 perversity tower dialog has been changed to something else. Bummer about that though.. lol.

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
I played without walkthrough, it was so annoying with all these clues etc so Evelyn left cityso i finnaly opened walkthrough. Now am stuck with Callie, i dont know what to do, spell->boobs->kiss->leave->panties doesnt work how to pass this scene? Also how to level Perversity?

My stats:

agility 4
courage 3
perversity 1
charisma 2
pathfinder 3

Reactions: idontknowanymore
May 8, 2018
I played without walkthrough, it was so annoying with all these clues etc so Evelyn left cityso i finnaly opened walkthrough. Now am stuck with Callie, i dont know what to do, spell->boobs->kiss->leave->panties doesnt work how to pass this scene? Also how to level Perversity?

My stats:

agility 4
courage 3
perversity 1
charisma 2
pathfinder 3
Read walktrough. For every stat you have actions which you need to do. Then compare them to those which you have done.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
to get Perversity to level 5. molest Evelyn in her sleep (finger ass) and it will give you the option to jerk off on her. this is LV 5 jerking off on the woman

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes