tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Oh you prefer her sister? I'm bettin' on the princess, nel or even "the elf queen" *wink wink

screw her husband, a man with no patience and loves violence isnt fit to rule a kingdom

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Hello,
Could someone tell me how big part of the story the NTR has?
I looked at the walk-through but it dident mention it

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
How do you do the Tower Climb Perversity 5 thing with Nell? I already gained Perversity 5 and redid the Tower Climb only to find there was only the option, "climb back down". What happened to the Perversity 5 option and how do you get and do it?

Aug 16, 2016
How do you do the Tower Climb Perversity 5 thing with Nell? I already gained Perversity 5 and redid the Tower Climb only to find there was only the option, "climb back down". What happened to the Perversity 5 option and how do you get and do it?
Already answered by Belle in this thread just today.
It was never supposed to be tied to actual Perversity. I just did that to show that something will show up as an option there at some point. Now that I unlocked Perversity 5, I thought I had to replace that option with a different placeholder.
Search is your friend.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
The ntr is largely avoidable and actions can be taken in the story to disable it permanently.
Tanks for the reply, however i mostly wanted to know if it is a big part and if it affects all the girls or just a throw away one event kinda thing with a side character. Its the NTR im after :)

Sweet~Emma

Dec 26, 2017
Tanks for the reply, however i mostly wanted to know if it is a big part and if it affects all the girls or just a throw away one event kinda thing with a side character. Its the NTR im after :)
Ohhhh no, its not really NTR. You're not even in a relationship with the character when you see it. It's more like voyeurism with hints of NTR because you can develop that relationship later. But idk what kind of content is out there for NTR fans, so maybe it will be good enough anyways?

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
When I saw perversity Lv5 was this patch, I thought: didn't Nell have a perversity Lv5 on the tower climb? Went up there to find the option was removed. Oh well, every patch is just another month's wait to the next. Sad face.

Reactions: MrGoodvibe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this update wil be grand for me..as i lost everything when my main pc died and had to get my games again on my old pc..lol..so am starting over so this update will be grand for me..HAHAAA..heres hoping theres more progress with my adorable asian hotty...a hungry demon can come and eat ALL the other dames as long as i'm left with her :p oh..and Belle..gotta keep Belle..she's miniature wife material..HAHAAAAAA

Reactions: Hones

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
btw..you can really tell the Dev actually cares about this game if you read everything..all the characters have a distinct personality..there are genuine laugh inducing moments..it is a crafted tale..not a "slap a bunch of dames into a room pump up their titties and have MC try to boink them" that 80% of the games seem to be...Dev needs more thanks..so a full 4 thumbs up !!!

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
I honestly enjoy this game a lot. This is my very first game that I played when I joined the dark side.

But please make more content about Asian chick lol. I'm still waiting for her.

Reactions: gorgone
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes