Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I totally agree. I wasnt saying that starting over is a chore, just joking that it is the persons only option. I usually start a new game every update anyway. The story is among the best out there, and i love reading it. Each character has a real feel to them.
Also Belle and Primrose are my favorite too. I keep hoping that we will eventually get three way with those two. Like maybe Bell uses one of Primrose's nipples as a tiny dick while mc fucks PR... idk, id settle for any interaction with Bell and one of the girls

edit:

You could try fingering Primrose (after getting agility 5). i dont know if it would work, but with Ev you needed to keep continuing until you get the option to cum on her
Update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just saw, your 1$ tier doesn't offer the game? only warm feelings? :(
Yes? Do you think that is unfair?

Unlike many, many other Patreon creators out there, I don't try to monetize my game in a multi-tiered release schedule or hide extra features behind high-cost tiers. For $5, you get access to the latest version of the game. For $0, you get it a month later. There is nothing else there to confuse people. If you're happy with the free schedule but want to support me anyway, the $1 tier is meant for you. It also gives you weekly progress reports containing information I don't share elsewhere. There is also a $10 and a $20 tier for those who want extras outside of the game, but they don't get any additional features in the game itself.

So it's very simple: $5 gets you access a month early compared to the free version. There's no additional fuzz with it.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes? Do you think that is unfair?

Unlike many, many other Patreon creators out there, I don't try to monetize my game in a multi-tiered release schedule or hide extra features behind high-cost tiers. For $5, you get access to the latest version of the game. For $0, you get it a month later. There is nothing else there to confuse people. If you're happy with the free schedule but want to support me anyway, the $1 tier is meant for you. It also gives you weekly progress reports containing information I don't share elsewhere. There is also a $10 and a $20 tier for those who want extras outside of the game, but they don't get any additional features in the game itself.

So it's very simple: $5 gets you access a month early compared to the free version. There's no additional fuzz with it.
Ahh, no that's my bad, I did not see the one month late public release. That is indeed totally fair =) Sorry for being blind!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha, I forgot how to get perversity up, it looks like you can get it to level 5, as well as agility to level 5, can't seem to level up neither though, so I must be doing something wrong :p

shiftysky

Jan 1, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I'm on day 30+ with only one perversity and there are no books in the library for stat ups.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Haha, I forgot how to get perversity up, it looks like you can get it to level 5, as well as agility to level 5, can't seem to level up neither though, so I must be doing something wrong :p
Agility is with samarra and perversity is/was by reading erotic novel in library. So far i have not been able to find a book so it must be something else.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm in the same boat. I'm on day 30+ with only one perversity and there are no books in the library for stat ups.
Well in that case you have seriously missed out on a lot of content, I assume you're playing without a walkthrough (actually, Belle would suggest that and just find your own way in the story and play again to see the rest of the content), you should have max stats for the current update by now, I have everything else maxed except level 4 agility/perversity and I'm at day 26 :p

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Finish Prim's small secret, then sneak into her house at night (has to be on a Friday or Saturday, iirc) and recover the books.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow the new update is out already. Where the hell did October go?
Belle your game update and additional adventures with our favorite pixie is a great way to start out a new month.
Can't wait to play this game tomorrow when I have the time. Working weekends sucks sometimes.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes