voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I see Augustus Commodus got in with the patch notes before I had the chance. Good work! :)

There's not much more to say for me right now. Get out there and play the update if you have access to it. I don't usually say this, but I'd be very appreciative if people got the update through my Patreon rather than through the links in this thread, at least for a little while. The Patreon campaign for Long Live the Princess has been on a bit of a downwards slope (though only a slight one, thankfully) since August, after enjoying constant growth up to that point. It's kind of disheartening to see, to be honest. Not that I have much to complain about at the level the campaign is already at, but we keep dropping below the treshold for the Side Stories feature. That's not good for anyone.
I think that's a result of advancing Evelyn too early. If they weren't interested in primrose then the last few updates were pretty minor.

At least I THINK that's what happened. 0% sure.

Anyway, I did a fresh install and forgot to back up my saves so I gotta replay your entire game again. Looking forward to it!

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I see Augustus Commodus got in with the patch notes before I had the chance. Good work! :)

There's not much more to say for me right now. Get out there and play the update if you have access to it. I don't usually say this, but I'd be very appreciative if people got the update through my Patreon rather than through the links in this thread, at least for a little while. The Patreon campaign for Long Live the Princess has been on a bit of a downwards slope (though only a slight one, thankfully) since August, after enjoying constant growth up to that point. It's kind of disheartening to see, to be honest. Not that I have much to complain about at the level the campaign is already at, but we keep dropping below the treshold for the Side Stories feature. That's not good for anyone.
Well, i have'nt played your game yet, so i dont know. Im gonna give it a playthrough tonight.
I am a hardliner of my rule, never pay for something BEFORE testing it. If i like the game, im gonna Patreon it.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
I think that's a result of advancing Evelyn too early. If they weren't interested in primrose then the last few updates were pretty minor.

At least I THINK that's what happened. 0% sure.

Anyway, I did a fresh install and forgot to back up my saves so I gotta replay your entire game again. Looking forward to it!
Exactly what you said is the very reason I haven't played the game since Evelyn's event. I look at the change-log each update on here and decide to pass on the game for another month. If it looked like Evelyn would progress I would consider becoming a patreon again.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017

You've been good about communicating here, so have an extra Patron.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
how to unlock the scenes for primrose ? all i have is licking her and missionary vaginal. on the gallery there is option for her being naught or something like that, so i assume i have to make her naughty in my story but how ? molesting her in her sleep ?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I'm confused about the updates..Why is it 0.14 when i already got 0.15? Is this like a update from that or did the game get remade or?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm confused about the updates..Why is it 0.14 when i already got 0.15? Is this like a update from that or did the game get remade or?
I changed the way I did version numbers after the first two updates. The game went from 0.10 to 0.15 and 0.20, then proceeded with 0.3, 0.4, and so on. I have changed the version numbers to have three numbers since then, so the latest one is 0.14.0. The next version will be 0.15.0, which is very, very much further along than the ancient 0.15. I know it's confusing to the people who've stuck around the longest, but it is what it is. Once we get past version 0.20.0, there should be no more confusion.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I changed the way I did version numbers after the first two updates. The game went from 0.10 to 0.15 and 0.20, then proceeded with 0.3, 0.4, and so on. I have changed the version numbers to have three numbers since then, so the latest one is 0.14.0. The next version will be 0.15.0, which is very, very much further along than the ancient 0.15. I know it's confusing to the people who've stuck around the longest, but it is what it is. Once we get past version 0.20.0, there should be no more confusion.
Ah, Is a save from 0.15 still usable in the 0.14.0 ?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ah, Is a save from 0.15 still usable in the 0.14.0 ?
No. Forward save compatibility was only implemented in version 0.3 and out. If you haven't played the game since 0.15, I would recommend that you restart anyway, even if your saves were compatible.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
You could do Apple did and jump right to version 10...
edit: is the suspicion thing implemented yet? for example are there any consequences to leaving the cum on sleeping girls?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
edit: is the suspicion thing implemented yet? for example are there any consequences to leaving the cum on sleeping girls?
I had hoped to introduce that in this update, but as I started to plan out how it would work, I realized that it was far more complex and demanding than I had thought. It's going to have to get implemented later.

I'm probably going to give players with existing saves a one-time reduction of these values once I actually implement the consequences.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes