uPervert

Oct 24, 2018
I played this game after 6 months hoping there will be new content for Evelyn and only got disappointed. not a single new scene for her.

Aug 15, 2017
I played this game after 6 months hoping there will be new content for Evelyn and only got disappointed. not a single new scene for her.
The developer said in the past that most of Evelyn's content is tied to the endgame. The main reason we got as much Evelyn as we did as early as we did was due to her winning the first popularity poll on Patreon. If I remember the developer's comments correctly, and me being mistaken is a total possibility, currently groundwork is being laid for Callie's content. After Callie, Nell would be next. I would suspect that more Evelyn would follow that. Realistically speaking, I'd say wait another six months, and there might be more Evelyn content then although her sleep molestation scenes will be updated for ability increases next release.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The developer said in the past that most of Evelyn's content is tied to the endgame. The main reason we got as much Evelyn as we did as early as we did was due to her winning the first popularity poll on Patreon. If I remember the developer's comments correctly, and me being mistaken is a total possibility, currently groundwork is being laid for Callie's content. After Callie, Nell would be next. I would suspect that more Evelyn would follow that. Realistically speaking, I'd say wait another six months, and there might be more Evelyn content then although her sleep molestation scenes will be updated for ability increases next release.
This is the gist of it. Evelyn's anti-incest stance is a huge roadblock in her story, and not one we'll be able to do anything about until we get to the final level of Invade Mind. I want to bring everyone to their large secret before we go there, with the caveat that the fey in this game, Nell excluded, won't have secrets the way the regular girls do. Since Evelyn already has her large secret due to getting developer attention early, that means she gets a rather large gap between her dedicated updates.

On the other hand, as Augustus Commodus points out, you'll get an expansion to her sleep molestation scene in the upcoming update.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is the gist of it. Evelyn's anti-incest stance is a huge roadblock in her story, and not one we'll be able to do anything about until we get to the final level of Invade Mind. I want to bring everyone to their large secret before we go there, with the caveat that the fey in this game, Nell excluded, won't have secrets the way the regular girls do. Since Evelyn already has her large secret due to getting developer attention early, that means she gets a rather large gap between her dedicated updates.

On the other hand, as Augustus Commodus points out, you'll get an expansion to her sleep molestation scene in the upcoming update.
So the fay will have secrets?
I shudder to think of what Belle (pixie) would want to keep secret.
Are we ever going to learn what Belle went before the Fay Court for?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
After several updates, I decided to return to the game, and following the walkthrough, I just finished.
I loved the game from the start, the girls are VERY nice, being Callie my favorite one (since as I said here months ago, she reminds me of a model I like a LOT), and well, now Primrose as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey can you help me with save i dont have agility and i in day 18

Aug 15, 2017
This talk of neglected characters has made me realize something. There's a character in the game that hasn't gotten an update since she was first introduced, which is a real shame. She's such a sweetheart, not to mention a wonderful friend and companion. Yet, here she is, forgotten by her best friend, forgotten by the players, forgotten by the developer. She deserves better; after all, she's . . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
so i am using the walkthrough and i am day 22 night
and the walkthrough just ends while being in the tent
and day 23 begins

Aug 15, 2017
so i am using the walkthrough and i am day 22 night
and the walkthrough just ends while being in the tent
and day 23 begins
That is correct. You have a limited number of actions before Samarra awakens and accosts the player. The first time that happens, Samarra reveals a bit about qualities she admires in a suitor, then she sends the player on his way, which means he goes home and falls asleep. The walkthrough should be accurate, unless you gained the final available level in agility before that scene, in which case you are able to perform more actions before Samarra awakens.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i just played it again and you are right the walkthrough is correct
and i must have done something wrong or not done something the first time
cause now it worked as described

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes