Aug 15, 2017
Guys how do you get the 1st and 5th Primose scenes?
The first Primrose scene occurs when you first join her after clearing her in the investigation into Merek's murder. If both Primrose's like and love scores are greater than or equal to 2, she'll reward your efforts with a titjob. The fifth scene is mutually exclusive with the fourth. When you join Primrose at the library in the evening, the game calculates what type of relationship Primrose wants. The game takes her love score and subtracts her perverted score (it also subtracts pushy if that number is positive). If the resulting score is 5 or greater, Primrose and the protagonist become a couple, and you experience the fourth scene. If the score is less than 5, they become fuck buddies, and you get the fifth scene.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
@Belle
I am just hoping that we are reincarnation of the ridiculously powerful mage in the book. And I know this is an erotic game but I would love a few good non sexual fight scenes too... Too many sex scenes mentally tire me out... XD

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle
I am just hoping that we are reincarnation of the ridiculously powerful mage in the book. And I know this is an erotic game but I would love a few good non sexual fight scenes too... Too many sex scenes mentally tire me out... XD
Well, there has to be a reason why you're spending all this time training in swordfighting, right? :p

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Got myself a brand new Geforce RTX 2080 Ti today, so that should do wonders for my ability to do quick and detailed renders. I've had a few months that were an absolute pain to produce images for, such as the Primrose romance path one.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
The first Primrose scene occurs when you first join her after clearing her in the investigation into Merek's murder. If both Primrose's like and love scores are greater than or equal to 2, she'll reward your efforts with a titjob. The fifth scene is mutually exclusive with the fourth. When you join Primrose at the library in the evening, the game calculates what type of relationship Primrose wants. The game takes her love score and subtracts her perverted score (it also subtracts pushy if that number is positive). If the resulting score is 5 or greater, Primrose and the protagonist become a couple, and you experience the fourth scene. If the score is less than 5, they become fuck buddies, and you get the fifth scene.
Thanks man!

EDIT: Also messing around with the saves I just realized that the girl is named Primrose, not Primose. Why didn't anyone tell me?!

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
This is one of few, few games that handles more sandbox and rpg design right, under time constraint, without turning it into mindless grind. Plus light puzzle solving/investigation is a nice addition.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Got myself a brand new Geforce RTX 2080 Ti today, so that should do wonders for my ability to do quick and detailed renders. I've had a few months that were an absolute pain to produce images for, such as the Primrose romance path one.
Hope you enjoy your new 2080ti XD
Now as a spoiled and entitled player *pick up his whip* GIVE US MOAAAR AND FAST! *swings the whip like a maniac*

Jokes aside I am really exited aboıt the story(in an adult game,yes) and glad things seems to go smoothly for my favourite game dev on this site.

We need more fairy queen content too btw...

P. S. I can keep the whip out if you are into that kind of thing XP

Reactions: Belle

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
Any console codes?
Why do you need console codes for. Right now game does not have a time limit and you can upgrade everything easily. Even in final release you will have NG+ and your stats will migrate to the game. so no need for codes. Just enjoy the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Luckzor

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
Why do you need console codes for. Right now game does not have a time limit and you can upgrade everything easily. Even in final release you will have NG+ and your stats will migrate to the game. so no need for codes. Just enjoy the game.
The only issue you can actually have (I had it on my second run) is to forget to spend some time with Evelyn. This event unlocks Thadeus. Without him, you can feel a little stuck, because your courage won't be upgraded.

I really hope that there will be more enigmas to solve with the clue system. Just like in Phoenix Wright.

And I also reeeeaally hope that molest scenes will take into account the relationship with the molestee. :)
(I will port my patch across versions, if not. :p)

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the 5th agility point? I'm stuck in a repeating scene in agility training where I lose the duel and do not get a point.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes