Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That is why she is so grateful to her brother: he simplified the situation by taking the decision out of her hands.
Pretty much. She's also pleased that he takes the decision out of her hands while at the same time giving her plausible deniability. The way she sees it, Thaddeus won't have any negative feelings towards her because of what happened, since the MC is the one who interrupted them. It also, quite possibly, makes him look so bad that he'll bend backwards to compensate, flat-footing him in the negotiations. Whether or not Evelyn's theories about this are correct remains to be seen. We do know that she has a harder time getting a good deal afterward, but the question is how much worse it would have been if she was the one to refuse him.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Great game, as always I'm a little late on playing the update.
Again Belle you added unanticipated aspects to the update that were both fun to play and moved the story forward.
Always like spending time with our prevy pixie.
Will Belle ever get her wish and have proper sex with the MC?

Reactions: Belle
Aug 15, 2017
I seem to recall, but correct me if i'm wrong, that Primrose says she is a virgin the first time the have sex in the library. Perhaps she does the same anal thing as Evelyn, but then with daddy…...
If you attempt anal with Primrose, she opines that only naughty girls do anal and asserts that she's a proper lady. That indicates, to me at least, that she avoids anal, which she considers an inappropriate activity. I doubt she does any anal at home, with her father or otherwise.
can you make the girls your sex slave or is it more of a romance type thing?
I can't speak for Belle, the creator, but so far the game leans more in the romantic direction. If there are plans for sex slave content, I don't recall them ever being shared.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually I'd like to see a MC + Belle + Primrose threeway.
Or Belle molest Primrose in her sleep to show the MC how it's done by an experienced perv.

Aug 15, 2017
It seems Belle has designs on turning the MC into her personal fucktoy.
Now, now. Dickon is far too valuable a sidekick to reduce to a mere fucktoy. I mean, sure, fucktoyesque duties are an important part of being a sidesick, but that isn't all there is to it. There are other aspects of the job, important ones. Belle is an idea pixie after all. Someone has to figure out how to implement her brilliant plans.

Reactions: RustyV and Belle

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I admire Belle being active on this thread...
I think MC should be able to strong arm Thaddeus with enough charisma and courage.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I really like this game i think it has potentional to be very beautiful game. I would love to explore more and see what else the story will bring
I have few suggestions for it.
I have no problem with eve having sex with thaddius , as well as other men have sex with her too , should add more ntr stuff with option to avoid it. That way both parties will be happy. Also add minotaur god with elephant cock in the forest that your sister will serve for the good of the village hahahaha.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Unsure exactly where to progress from here. I have agility at 4, and I've done most of the other content (Primose bf included) but I haven't made a major move on evelyn and I haven't done pathfinding yet.

How do I get my ability to 5? I go to train with Samarra but it just ends in me getting knocked out.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
After several updates, I decided to return to the game, and following the walkthrough, I just finished.
I loved the game from the start, the girls are VERY nice, being Callie my favorite one (since as I said here months ago, she reminds me of a model I like a LOT), and well, now Primrose as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 15, 2017
Can You Please Provide Link for The Latest Update of this Game to Android Port.
Links to both can be found in the first post of this thread.
I admire Belle being active on this thread...
I think MC should be able to strong arm Thaddeus with enough charisma and courage.
It really is great that Belle is so involved here. As much as I love the game, I probably wouldn't have become so active, i.e. writing walkthroughs, if not for that interaction.
Unsure exactly where to progress from here. I have agility at 4, and I've done most of the other content (Primose bf included) but I haven't made a major move on evelyn and I haven't done pathfinding yet.

How do I get my ability to 5? I go to train with Samarra but it just ends in me getting knocked out.
First you need to go to Samarra and use Remove Inhibitions. There should be an option to cause her to allow you to hit her. The next morning, spar with her, and you'll unlock the next level in agility.
After several updates, I decided to return to the game, and following the walkthrough, I just finished.
I loved the game from the start, the girls are VERY nice, being Callie my favorite one (since as I said here months ago, she reminds me of a model I like a LOT), and well, now Primrose as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hard not to say no to that face? That's a double negative . . . so, you're saying it's almost impossible to say yes to her. Yes, yes, I'm that guy. I'm glad you're enjoying the game. All the characters are great. Even the characters I'm not interested in, I still enjoy and hope to learn more about. Belle really has done a wonderful job populating the game.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes