Aug 15, 2017
Thanks! I love the complexity of the game here.. it plays like an actual game instead of just a visual novel. I appreciate the help!
Always happy to help.
Are YOU the one calling for a night scene with the crone? :p
Well, if my theory about the crone is correct *cough* river lady using chameleon scales *cough* I certainly wouldn't mind a few scenes with the crone. :eek:penedeyewink:

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hello all, i followed the walkthrought but i have a problem for the event in Samarra's tent, i can't get to:
"Look at Nell’s pussy [-1 Action Points] (Samarra’s Opinion: Suitability -1)
Satisfy her
Just concentrate on licking", how can you satisfy her or concentrate? everytime samarra wakes up and i can't do nothing.... thx for your help
Hi guys, still waitinf for help for this... thx

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Guys, quick question: By following the walkthrough, does it matter the order in which you do things? ( with the girls)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Pretty much. She's also pleased that he takes the decision out of her hands while at the same time giving her plausible deniability. The way she sees it, Thaddeus won't have any negative feelings towards her because of what happened, since the MC is the one who interrupted them. It also, quite possibly, makes him look so bad that he'll bend backwards to compensate, flat-footing him in the negotiations. Whether or not Evelyn's theories about this are correct remains to be seen. We do know that she has a harder time getting a good deal afterward, but the question is how much worse it would have been if she was the one to refuse him.
I haven't forgotten what Uncle said in the beginning of the game about her silver tongue and skills in oral... :p

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
H

Heey anybody to help??
Nobody is answering because there is no such scene, so everyone is probably confused why you'd think there is in the first place. What makes you believe there's a Leanan Sídhe scene in the gallery when there aren't even any locked images on her page?

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Need some help here.

So I'm trying to follow the guide almost to save letter but sans NTR. Somehow, I keep getting the "Pay 20c for random sluts dress" on day 16 afternoon but guide makes no mention of it until day 21. I'm using a fresh install of the game as well as a save started from scratch. What am I doing wrong? Is the guide wrong? Or did I bork something? Also ran into the same issue even when following the guide completely(with NTR). Little help?

Aug 15, 2017
Could someone help me how to unlock "The Leanan Sidhe" scene in the gallery?
Nobody is answering because there is no such scene, so everyone is probably confused why you'd think there is in the first place. What makes you believe there's a Leanan Sídhe scene in the gallery when there aren't even any locked images on her page?
What Belle said. While there is a page for the Leanan Sídhe in the gallery, there aren't any scenes yet. If there's a locked scene, you'll see an image with a padlock on it. No images means no scenes.
You are one sick twisted puppy!:FeelsGoodMan:
You're just catching on to that fact now? I must be slipping. I think I'll need to up my game.
Hi guys, still waitinf for help for this... thx
That isn't with Samarra or Nell. Assuming you followed the walkthrough's recommendation about loading an earlier save, after Samarra catches you and throws you out of the tent, Belle will awaken you for a lullaby. That part of the walkthrough refers to that. Now, if you didn't load an earlier save, then the Belle scene may not happen on that day. Also, that's the last version of the walkthrough. You may want to download the updated version from the first post in this thread. I tried to be clearer about certain events in this version since you weren't the only one confused by that.
Guys, quick question: By following the walkthrough, does it matter the order in which you do things? ( with the girls)
It depends. For example, if you're referring to such things as Remove Inhibitions or sleep molestation, no, it does not matter what order you do the listed activities. If you're talking more generally, yes, it matters. Girls have different affection levels, and scenes have different progression tiers. You need to progress through them to advance and unlock more content. If you do things out of order, the walkthrough will become less reliable.
Need some help here.

So I'm trying to follow the guide almost to save letter but sans NTR. Somehow, I keep getting the "Pay 20c for random sluts dress" on day 16 afternoon but guide makes no mention of it until day 21. I'm using a fresh install of the game as well as a save started from scratch. What am I doing wrong? Is the guide wrong? Or did I bork something? Also ran into the same issue even when following the guide completely(with NTR). Little help?
That scene happens automatically the first time you chose to work at the dress shop with 20 or more copper pieces in your inventory. If you don't want that scene to trigger then, you need to spend some money, either buying outfits for Belle, training agility with Samarra, or training spellcraft with the Crone, or don't work at the tailor shop. So, you're not doing anything wrong, that's just how the scene works. If you follow the guide exactly, the first time you meet the requirements should be day 21. As for getting the same issue when following the guide completely, I don't know. When I tested the guide, it worked as described. The only thing I can think of is that you failed to spend money somewhere when the guide told you to, so you ended up triggering the scene.

Reactions: RedRoajs1 and Belle

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
It's always nice to have an extra pair of eyes.

The worksite becomes available after you chose to spend time with Evelyn. If it isn't appearing for you, that probably means you didn't spend time with her on day 2.

Anyway, an updated version of the walkthrough is available for those who'd like it.
Its the same wk as for 0.12 where is new content for 0.13 it finish the same on day 25 in aftenoon

Aproska

Jul 30, 2018
Wow interestibg! I looked for it after seeing the answers and you were right, there wasn't! I could have swore there was!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did a complete play-through of the game again.
WOW! In one continuous piece it is more like a novel than an adult game.
As a more mainstream game LLTP would crush all the other games, and there would be a lot of Belles this Halloween. Which could be a VERY good thing.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes