Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I asked this before so I guess this is a bump since I didn't get a reply.
In the gallery there are 5 available images for Primrose. For me the 5th image is locked. Can anyone tell me what that image is and how to get it unlocked? Thanks!
It's for a scene exclusive to Primrose's friends with benefits path. You can't both get that scene and become her boyfriend in the same game.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I'm disappointed, that as her boyfriend, you get less options such as anal?

Jimothy Halpert

Sep 4, 2017
For some reason I can't get the clue were you find out Primrose throws away the library’s erotica. It says I found out she did it but it doe's not appear in my clue collection and when I try to invade her mind with a small lie it is still not there, doe's anybody else have this problem? I'm thinking I might need to download an earlier build if I can otherwise.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I'm disappointed, that as her boyfriend, you get less options such as anal?
Well, that disappointment would be entirely on you since there is nothing in the game to back up your conclusion. In fact, there are no anal scenes with Primrose at all in the current version of the game. It's dangerous to draw conclusions before you have all the facts.

I do have anal content with her rendered and ready to go for a later version, though. Her status as your girlfriend or FWB doesn't affect that content in the slightest.

For some reason I can't get the clue were you find out Primrose throws away the library’s erotica. It says I found out she did it but it doe's not appear in my clue collection and when I try to invade her mind with a small lie it is still not there, doe's anybody else have this problem? I'm thinking I might need to download an earlier build if I can otherwise.
I'm guessing here, but you do know that there are multiple pages of clues, right? You can use the arrow buttons on the screen to navigate between them. My guess is that the clue you're looking for is on a different page.

Jimothy Halpert

Sep 4, 2017
I'm guessing here, but you do know that there are multiple pages of clues, right? You can use the arrow buttons on the screen to navigate between them. My guess is that the clue you're looking for is on a different page.
Yeah you were right, I'm an idiot haha. Thanks man, great game!

Reactions: Belle

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
And cost them a shit-ton of patrons. It'd be as true to the game (so far) as banging the elf King, getting cuckolded by the crone, or double-teaming Callie with Belle.
As Primrose already stated that there was something fishy with her father, it could be just like with Thadeus and Evelyn, a nice occasion to help her. Or not, for the most perverted ones.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey @Belle, just finished the latest version and it was ablolutely wonderfull! :heartcoveredeyes:
Even if the game develops kinda slow(in terms of ammount of renders per update) the renders are awesome, the animations are hot(the endings mostly, if you know what i mean :FeelsGoodMan:), i like most of the female charachters and there are also quite interesting plot & gameplay.
Hope there'll also would be a way to romance Evelyn to a good end in the future :FeelsGoodMan:(she's my favourite:test2:)...

uname93

Sep 18, 2018
I have problems to find Belle's Second and Primroses Fourth Scene...
Have someone a hint?

Btw.: Real Cool Game, I Love the Art

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I've been kicked-out bij Primroses father and a bit stuck in the game now… Primrose is my girlfriend, Evelyne is gone, i don't think anything more can be done at the clothing store and i cannot mollest samara and nell…. anything more in the game? Day 26

Aug 15, 2017
Another wonderful update @Belle; thank you. I did notice a few more inconsistencies with dialogue while exploring the code.

If you mention that Merek was poisoned while discussing your investigation with Samarra, she'll say that she is the one who told you that even if Evelyn was the one who revealed that information.

If you break Primrose's large secret while she's in prison, there's some text that's doesn't quite fit, that was probably copy/pasted from the library version:

primrose "The same kind of thing you see in parts of this room: texts about magic." (Primrose and the player aren't having this discussion in the Reading Room on this route.)

p "Or at least, something that could make Samarra uncertain enough about your guilt to delay your arrest." (Primrose has already been arrested on this route.)

"Well, the woman came from outside. Maybe there's something there, something Samarra missed?" (This doesn't fit as well when you're at the dungeon as it does when you're inside the library.

Furthermore, when you ask Primrose about the keys in the library, you get +1 pushy, but, in the dungeon, you do not. Conversely, when you talk to Primrose about the old women in the dungeon, you get +1 pushy, but, in the library, you do not.

Anyway, thanks again for the enjoyable update. For those who might be wondering, I should have an updated walkthrough completed sometime today.

Reactions: RustyV and Belle

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
great game fun story just played one time through to primrose bf route keep up the great work

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Another wonderful update @Belle; thank you. I did notice a few more inconsistencies with dialogue while exploring the code.
Thanks! I've now fixed all the issues you pointed out for the next version. I could have sworn I already dealt with a couple of those, but that's what happens when you duplicate code (and in this case, dialogue).

Reactions: ficciricci
Aug 15, 2017
Thanks! I've now fixed all the issues you pointed out for the next version. I could have sworn I already dealt with a couple of those, but that's what happens when you duplicate code (and in this case, dialogue).
It's always nice to have an extra pair of eyes.
It says on the walkthrough to go to the worksite on day 3 but it didn't appear for me.
The worksite becomes available after you chose to spend time with Evelyn. If it isn't appearing for you, that probably means you didn't spend time with her on day 2.

Anyway, an updated version of the walkthrough is available for those who'd like it.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
So anyone know how to get primrose to have sex doggy style? I asked this before but no answer

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a "skip talk" button in this game?
You can enable skipping under preferences in the game. You can then hold down the Ctrl button to skip text.
Was there any progress with the main story line in the last two patches ? Do we get any power-up ? The queen have been arriving for many month now.
We've learned more about Samarra's background which looks to be highly relevant to the main story. Both charisma and agility have been had another level unlocked. Princess Selena is still a long ways off. While Belle has not given a timeline, based on features that will probably need to be implemented before the endgame, I image there is a minimum of six months of work before Princess Selena is introduced.
Also is there a way to unlock the full gallery without replaying the game? I think I saw all scenes already, but in old versions.
I uploaded my persistent file from the last version . If you replace the persistent file in the directory Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy on your computer, it should unlock every scene except for the Samarra scene in this update. You'll need to unlock that one again.
Totally understandable, but given the choice I`d ask for another sister or move out or something else because after that episode it feels kinda icky and I didnt want to play with that person around. Maybe it was the way she tried to justify her actions. Oh well)
Everyone has their own taste, but I do think you are grossly oversimplifying the situation with Evelyn: it was very complicated. Evelyn liked Thaddeus. He was handsome, charming, and funny. Not to mention, this is the single most important negotiation that Evelyn has ever, and likely will ever, be engaged in. She was under a tremendous amount of stress and had to deal with it all on her own. She wasn't even sure how she was feeling. I can't speak for anyone else, but I've definitely been in situations like that: where there is something you want to do even though it is a bad idea or where you feel like you should be doing something but you really don't want to. You're constantly talking yourself into and out of doing that thing. I don't feel Evelyn was trying to justify her actions as much as trying to organize her own chaotic feelings on the matter and put them into words. That is why she is so grateful to her brother: he simplified the situation by taking the decision out of her hands. I've been in that situation as well: happily deferring to someone else just so I don't have to make a decision. Or maybe I'm completely wrong. I can't claim that my interpretation of the situation is irrefutable. I'm only human and my analysis is entirely subjective. Your feelings certainly aren't wrong, but I do disagree with your interpretation of the situation.
Gotta say tho, i don't see a satisfatory development for the Callie arc. Even if i find her the hottest character in the game, i can only shake my head whenever i see the straight the lesbian trope in a game (using magic or not).
The developer has mentioned considering a route with Callie where the protagonist can be her wingman and help find her a nice girlfriend. If it happens, that is the Callie route that interests me the most. A satisfying ending, in my opinion, doesn't have to involve her ending up with the protagonist. That being said, while I'm not a huge fan of the straight the lesbian trope, I don't mind it here. If you're able to alter the psyche of someone who detest incest enough to sleep with their brother, I don't see why magic can't also change a characters sexual orientation. At least this game seems to respect sexual orientation enough that it is a fundamental part of a character's being and needs to be altered fundamentally. It strikes me as far better than a lesbian needing to be shown the error of her ways with a little cock or changing for the protagonist because he's special. Then again, I'm hardly an expert. To each their own.
is there a .13 walktrough yet?
Any Walkthrough?
A walkthrough for the latest version is a couple of posts above this one.
Great game, by the way. Just started and I'm a fan.

I was following the walkthrough but for some reason I couldn't get the Primrose Girlfriend route. I did the Boobjob after the investigation, but still only get the FWB option...

The guide mentions her Perverted points have to be about 5, but only mentions how to raise here Perverted points twice, by looking at her in the very beginning and asking for panties. Am I missing something?

And also, does agreeing to be her boyfriend lock out any content from other girls?

Thanks in advance.
The boobjob after the investigation is pretty much filler. It increases like by 1, but you already have enough like points to trigger the relationship discussion at that point, and it doesn't have any other effect within the remaining timeframe of the walkthrough.

It isn't her perverted points that needs to be 5. It's a temporary love score that needs to be above 5. To figure it out, you first take her love score, then you subtract the perverted score from that. Then, if your pushy score is positive, you also subtract your pushy score. If that total is 5 or greater, you get the girlfriend route. If it's less, you get the friends with benefits route. If you follow the walkthrough exactly, you'll get the girlfriend route. If you deviate from it, things get complicated.

For example, if you ask for her panties before she likes you enough to give them to her, you'll get 1 pushy and maybe 1 perverted point. I have you do it once in the walkthrough to demonstrate it, but it happens each time she refuses you. If you try talking to her before she likes you enough, you'll get 1 pushy point. If you let her get arrested, you'll lose 1 love and 2 like points, and, if you allowed her to be arrested, you'll only get 1 like and 1 love point, at the same affection level, for clearing her name instead of the 2 and 2 you get for clearing her name without her being arrested. Also, the number of points you get for a certain action is different based on her affection level at that time. The number of points you get for clearing her is different based not only on if she was arrested but for different affection levels. So, if you follow the walkthrough exactly, the variables listed are correct since all the other variable at that moment have been taken into account. If you deviate from it, the listed variable changes may not be correct. I do hope people are willing to experiment and experience the game for themselves, which is why I decided to include the variables in the walkthrough to try to help players plan out their games. That being said, if I tried to list every possible permutation of variables, the walkthrough would probably degenerate into an incomprehensible mess.

If you give me a copy of a save, I can tell you by how much you're missing the girlfriend route. Maybe that will help. I can think of one quick suggestion that may help. Read with her. What you need to do is raise love (and reduce pushy if that's a problem in your playthrough). If you have a save from when she asks you to return that evening, don't do the boobjob. Read with her that morning and read with her that afternoon. It doesn't matter if it's a random book that doesn't raise your abilities. Assuming you've read The Mage of Kathmorin, every time you read with her will get you closer to the girlfriend route. If that doesn't work, you can tell her no when she asks you to visit her that night. You'll tell her you're busy and ask to do it another night. That will give you more time to raise love. If that doesn't work, send me your save and I'll try to come up with something else.

As for locking you out of other girls, no it doesn't, but there will be consequences to sleeping with multiple girls during the ending.
I think many would love that.. As she stated her sexual happenings with her father, visualization would be so fun...
As of now, Primrose hasn't stated any sexual happenings with her father, only that her father has directed some very unfatherly comments and advice her way. Belle has stated that the relationship between Primrose and her father has been intentionally obfuscated. The more time that passes, the more convinced I am that it's a red herring. If you don't mind a journey into tinfoil-hat territory, I'll share my current half-formed theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have problems to find Belle's Second and Primroses Fourth Scene...
Have someone a hint?

Btw.: Real Cool Game, I Love the Art
Belle's second scene is at the river. Get pathfinding up to 2, go to the river a couple of times and accept Belle's offer for "help." Primrose's fourth scene is the girlfriend route. If you follow the walkthrough, you should get that scene.
So anyone know how to get primrose to have sex doggy style? I asked this before but no answer
Pretty much the opposite of the advice I gave to okyeawtf above. Avoid earning love points. Read books while working in the morning and not with Primrose in the reading room. Earn as many pushy and perverted points as possible. Let Primrose get arrested. You don't want to reject her outright, since that ends up with you on the friends route, and you need 10 like points to trigger the relationship scene after you've cleared her, but keep love to a minimum.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
As of now, Primrose hasn't stated any sexual happenings with her father, only that her father has directed some very unfatherly comments and advice her way. Belle has stated that the relationship between Primrose and her father has been intentionally obfuscated. The more time that passes, the more convinced I am that it's a red herring. If you don't mind a journey into tinfoil-hat territory, I'll share my current half-formed theory..
I seem to recall, but correct me if i'm wrong, that Primrose says she is a virgin the first time the have sex in the library. Perhaps she does the same anal thing as Evelyn, but then with daddy…...

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes