tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think there's a bug, or the walkthrough's messed up.

Day 22: Didnt your sister leave/went away somewhere far already?

The walkthrough says :
"Talk to Thaddeus ‘Stay the fuck away from my sister!’ (Evelyn’s Opinion: Love +2, Evelyn’s Sexual Frustration +1 & Thaddeus’s Happiness -6)
‘I accept your apology.’*"

This is at the last part for the afternoon session.

Day 23: During the training.

It says you have the option to have sex with her, but she just knocks you out, laughs at you then it will cut back to the town and it is already "Afternoon". Also, it didnt give any points in agility.

These are the things i've noticed so far.

Is it me, or do we have to play the entire game all over again and delete our current saves? I think this is a new walkthrough for a fresh game. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Nvm. I restarted and redid the entire thing. It's all fine now.

Btw, do we have a choice here, or is it necessary to follow the walkthrough and obtain a relationship with primrose? Or do you have future plans for us to choose the other women in the future? Like his best friend or Nell? The princess perhaps?(She's already my bet) Or.... the fairy queen........ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *wink wink

Aug 15, 2017
I tend to rearrange content in the walkthrough to help fit in the events of the latest update. For example, the next update will include an expansion of Evelyn's sleep molestation scene for ability increases. I may have to move back the events that lead to her leaving in order to experience that expanded scene. At the end of the introduction to the walkthrough, there is a section in bold that says something along the lines of "it is recommended the player, if following an earlier version of this walkthrough, load a save prior to day X or start a new game." I may do this even if the cause isn't obvious, for example, Belle introducing new hidden variables that affect the progression of certain events. Restarting from the beginning is always a viable option. I actually do a fresh playthrough each version of the game to ensure the walkthrough works for those who may be playing for the first time.

You don't have to pursue the relationship with Primrose if you don't wish. You should always feel free to play the game in a way that is most enjoyable for yourself. That is the reason I include the variables in the walkthrough, along with the requirements for various actions, so players can hopefully account for any deviations they wish to make. Since there are no complete questlines in the game yet and no endings, the goal of the walkthrough is to experience as much content in the shortest amount of time possible. As more content is added, the walkthrough will change. Since there is no way to advance Evelyn's relationship yet, the walkthrough follows the path where she leaves, since that route currently has more content. Once new content on Evelyn's relationship route is added, the walkthrough will change to follow that route. The reason the walkthrough follows the Primrose romance route is because that route is complete and in the game. In the future, once endings are added, the walkthrough will probably take advantage of the New Game+ feature and be broken into multiple playthroughs, each following a different path and leading to a different ending. That's the general idea, anyway. I don't know any details of what Belle has planned, so I can't be certain. Those are my tentative plans, though. Until that point, though, the goal of the walkthrough will be to experience as much with everyone as possible, even if the end result ends up being brutally murdered by a mob of jealous lovers.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I tend to rearrange content in the walkthrough to help fit in the events of the latest update. For example, the next update will include an expansion of Evelyn's sleep molestation scene for ability increases. I may have to move back the events that lead to her leaving in order to experience that expanded scene. At the end of the introduction to the walkthrough, there is a section in bold that says something along the lines of "it is recommended the player, if following an earlier version of this walkthrough, load a save prior to day X or start a new game." I may do this even if the cause isn't obvious, for example, Belle introducing new hidden variables that affect the progression of certain events. Restarting from the beginning is always a viable option. I actually do a fresh playthrough each version of the game to ensure the walkthrough works for those who may be playing for the first time.

You don't have to pursue the relationship with Primrose if you don't wish. You should always feel free to play the game in a way that is most enjoyable for yourself. That is the reason I include the variables in the walkthrough, along with the requirements for various actions, so players can hopefully account for any deviations they wish to make. Since there are no complete questlines in the game yet and no endings, the goal of the walkthrough is to experience as much content in the shortest amount of time possible. As more content is added, the walkthrough will change. Since there is no way to advance Evelyn's relationship yet, the walkthrough follows the path where she leaves, since that route currently has more content. Once new content on Evelyn's relationship route is added, the walkthrough will change to follow that route. The reason the walkthrough follows the Primrose romance route is because that route is complete and in the game. In the future, once endings are added, the walkthrough will probably take advantage of the New Game+ feature and be broken into multiple playthroughs, each following a different path and leading to a different ending. That's the general idea, anyway. I don't know any details of what Belle has planned, so I can't be certain. Those are my tentative plans, though. Until that point, though, the goal of the walkthrough will be to experience as much with everyone as possible, even if the end result ends up being brutally murdered by a mob of jealous lovers.
Thank you for making it clear to me and to all of us here Augustus. Cheers! :)

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
This talk of neglected characters has made me realize something. There's a character in the game that hasn't gotten an update since she was first introduced, which is a real shame. She's such a sweetheart, not to mention a wonderful friend and companion. Yet, here she is, forgotten by her best friend, forgotten by the players, forgotten by the developer. She deserves better; after all, she's . . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JUSTICE FOR KELPIE!

Aug 15, 2017
From Patreon:

Changelog 0.14.0:

• Perversity now goes up to level 5.
  • Expanded Evelyn's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Expanded Primrose's night scene to support Perversity 5.
  • Implemented the quest to find a Skeleton Key for the Knock spell.
  • Replaced the map icon with a far more intuitive one made by Augustus Commodus.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Aug 15, 2017
As Belle mentioned a page ago, the next character to get focus will be Callie, which is fair. With the exception of peeping on her changing, I'm pretty sure she hasn't received an update since version 0.15. While Nell is my favorite, I do feel like Callie needs it the most. After Callie, it will be Nell's turn again. So, assuming no snags along the way, we'll get more Nell in two or three months, I hope.

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
That's a fine map icon, Augustus! While the old scroll case made sense, it seemed to confuse a good number of people.

I haven't gotten to do more than take a drunken glance at this update, but the necessary groundwork it lays seems solid.

Callie and Nell are the most intriguing characters to me, and the ones that originally piqued my interest. Looking forward to see where their stories go.
Need more warrior lady to satisfy my needs. Long I wait the day I can best her in combat and plug that ass up man.
Yes, well said. And their butts. Also their butts. Butts are essentially the light of my life, so I hope they aren't glossed over.
Great update, as always!

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
As Belle mentioned a page ago, the next character to get focus will be Callie, which is fair. With the exception of peeping on her changing, I'm pretty sure she hasn't received an update since version 0.15. While Nell is my favorite, I do feel like Callie needs it the most. After Callie, it will be Nell's turn again. So, assuming no snags along the way, we'll get more Nell in two or three months, I hope.
What I really want is more Samarra content. I swear, if the next 2-3 updates were just Samarra updates, I'd be throwing money on Belle's face like I was at a strip club. I digress, I like the story the way it is and the character progression in it.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I see Augustus Commodus got in with the patch notes before I had the chance. Good work! :)

There's not much more to say for me right now. Get out there and play the update if you have access to it. I don't usually say this, but I'd be very appreciative if people got the update through my Patreon rather than through the links in this thread, at least for a little while. The Patreon campaign for Long Live the Princess has been on a bit of a downwards slope (though only a slight one, thankfully) since August, after enjoying constant growth up to that point. It's kind of disheartening to see, to be honest. Not that I have much to complain about at the level the campaign is already at, but we keep dropping below the treshold for the Side Stories feature. That's not good for anyone.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I see Augustus Commodus got in with the patch notes before I had the chance. Good work! :)

There's not much more to say for me right now. Get out there and play the update if you have access to it. I don't usually say this, but I'd be very appreciative if people got the update through my Patreon rather than through the links in this thread, at least for a little while. The Patreon campaign for Long Live the Princess has been on a bit of a downwards slope (though only a slight one, thankfully) since August, after enjoying constant growth up to that point. It's kind of disheartening to see, to be honest. Not that I have much to complain about at the level the campaign is already at, but we keep dropping below the treshold for the Side Stories feature. That's not good for anyone.
Rip. Well since the only character that I 200% enjoy here is Samarra, I would definitely go for Patreon if there was more of her. Still though, might go for the $5 regardless sometime soon.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes