Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
you start a new game... :FeelsBadMan:
Well, this may be just my opinion, but this story is actually one of the rather few games/VNs out here that has lots of replay value, so much so that I honestly wouldn't even mind if I had to start from scratch every time a new update pops up.
Lots of lovable characters, especially Belle, she's the true star in this whole story, she's kinky, naughty, depraved and absolutely funny, a sweetheart that means well in her own way, haha, and it does help that she's cute and adorable as hell, haha. Primrose is my second favorite character here, such a lovely but shy girl, and so devoted to MC :)
The entire story is just pure joy to read through :)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So next version we are finally getting inside Callie's place at night?! At long last, wo!

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
you start a new game... :FeelsBadMan:
Aw, you can't be serious... There's no other way to increase that stat? A book in the library? "Visit" Primrose at night? Something else? This is Ren'py can there just be a console command to increase it without having to go through the whole game again? :)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Well, this may be just my opinion, but this story is actually one of the rather few games/VNs out here that has lots of replay value, so much so that I honestly wouldn't even mind if I had to start from scratch every time a new update pops up.
Lots of lovable character's, especially Belle, she's the true star in this whole story, she's kinky, naughty, depraved and absolutely funny, a sweetheart that means well in her own way, haha, and it does help that she's cute and adorable as hell, haha. Primrose is my second favorite character here, such a lovely but shy girl, and so devoted to MC :)
The entire story is just pure joy to read through :)
I totally agree. I wasnt saying that starting over is a chore, just joking that it is the persons only option. I usually start a new game every update anyway. The story is among the best out there, and i love reading it. Each character has a real feel to them.
Also Belle and Primrose are my favorite too. I keep hoping that we will eventually get three way with those two. Like maybe Bell uses one of Primrose's nipples as a tiny dick while mc fucks PR... idk, id settle for any interaction with Bell and one of the girls

edit:
Aw, you can't be serious... There's no other way to increase that stat? A book in the library? "Visit" Primrose at night? Something else? This is Ren'py can there just be a console command to increase it without having to go through the whole game again? :)
You could try fingering Primrose (after getting agility 5). i dont know if it would work, but with Ev you needed to keep continuing until you get the option to cum on her

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I totally agree. I wasnt saying that starting over is a chore, just joking that it is the persons only option. I usually start a new game every update anyway. The story is among the best out there, and i love reading it. Each character has a real feel to them.
Also Belle and Primrose are my favorite too. I keep hoping that we will eventually get three way with those two. Like maybe Bell uses one of Primrose's nipples as a tiny dick while mc fucks PR... idk, id settle for any interaction with Bell and one of the girls
I actually have this fantasy that at some point in the story, perhaps at the end when MC has succeeded in the quest he was set upon, they would find a way to maybe either temporarily/permanently change Belle to human size so that MC could fulfill her lifelong dream; heterosexual vaginal sex, and who better than MC to make it come true, after everything they've been through (and it's funny how for a long time Belle was teasing MC for being a virgin, and later after MC has lost his virginity, it's found out that Belle herself is still a virgin because there are no male tinkers, and she was like "Oh fuck you!"), or maybe it would be MC that would be temporarily turned to Belle's size, either way it would serve the purpose :p

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Awh Belle (temporarily) removed the perversity 5 dialog option of the climbing event with Nell. Was curious about that one :p
It was never supposed to be tied to actual Perversity. I just did that to show that something will show up as an option there at some point. Now that I unlocked Perversity 5, I thought I had to replace that option with a different placeholder.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok thanks Eerie.. Cant wait to play this later tonight.. love this VN. But I got BBQ to watch and as much as I love this VN, as a southern man I cant mess up my BBQ brisket.
Haha, totally respect that man, gotta have that BBQ, don't need to be from the South to appreciate a good BBQ, haha :p
This also is one of my favorites here, and after having waited a couple of hours myself, it's time to play it :p
Have a good one man! :)

Reactions: Rebeldad

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Is there a discord for the game? :)
Yes! It's tied to the Patreon. Pledging at any level gives automatic access. I don't have a public section to the Discord server because I'd rather not police something like that.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes! It's tied to the Patreon. Pledging at any level gives automatic access. I don't have a public section to the Discord server because I'd rather not police something like that.
I just saw, your 1$ tier doesn't offer the game? only warm feelings? :(

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes