Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Idea to make updates focused on single girl when you already have so many girls in game isn't good one. Some girls aren't get any (or almost any - I not perfectionist so may missed some tiny scenes) content for many months. This is really make me sad.
When the alternative is an impossible accomplishment for a game like this, that's what you get. Don't lift your expectations to the impossible, and maybe you won't be disappointed.

fantasysniper

Feb 19, 2018
Please don't spread misinformation like this. People are getting frustrated with the game because they think you are correct. You're not.
My apologies Belle, I found an alternative method myself after my post. However, to be very fair, I was not the first post who suggested that this was true. In addition, people were frustrated long before I made my post, if you had scrolled back even one page. I will admit to being wrong, because I obviously am, but don't blame me for everyone else's frustration since it's pretty obvious that's your fault in this release.

Various: "I'm stuck" "Help" "why can't I get to Perv 5" and I even saw one "who is evelyn"... so on and so forth.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I managed to prevent 5 going to Primrose's house the night, and clicked to see her ass

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's much but much more easy to blame the dev.
Well obviously.
But, Belle is one dev. who works to create a quality game and not a cash cow. LLTP seems to be an outlet for this dev. to share an original story and entertain people.
Plus expose a smart-ass pixie.

Reactions: Scaron and Belle

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
I would like to know that too even my perversity is 1 ^^
well to get it to 4 there are three books you have to read, all of which comes from the librarians dad when you sneak into her house (can't remember her name for some reason) to get to 5 I've found out you have to have max agility and completely finger one of the girls in their sleep.

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
New to this game with a question, is there a time limit on the number of days you are allowed to let go by? Or are you allowed to fumble around until you find the right answer?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
New to this game with a question, is there a time limit on the number of days you are allowed to let go by? Or are you allowed to fumble around until you find the right answer?
There is no limit right now, but there will be in the final version. Explore to your heart's content.

Reactions: DomGod and KaiserST

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
There is no limit right now, but there will be in the final version. Explore to your heart's content.
Thanks! That's good to know. I guess I'd better play now and enjoy it while I can. I get pressured to have to resort to guides or walkthroughs if there is a time limit to make sure I'm getting everything unless I want to have to start over each time. Fumbling around without a time limit is a lot more enjoyable for me.

Reactions: KaiserST

Page_Turner

May 23, 2017
Just more out of curiosity than expectation, but when do you think/hope/pray the game will be 1.0 status? Tbh I can understand having a lot of plans for the game, so I wouldn't expect it to be done in less than a few years. But have you got a timeline, or any list of features that you want out, say, by the end of 2019?

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Just more out of curiosity than expectation, but when do you think/hope/pray the game will be 1.0 status? Tbh I can understand having a lot of plans for the game, so I wouldn't expect it to be done in less than a few years. But have you got a timeline, or any list of features that you want out, say, by the end of 2019?
To keep myself sane, I try to avoid being too specific about a timeline for the project. It's impossible for me to predict how much content I can add each month.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not a bad update i admit i have grown close to the sister i can't wait for the day i get to take her virginity and keep her with me assuming i ever get to if not oh well

razest

Sep 2, 2018
So i played for some time and i maxed all abilities except agility and perversity both at 4.
Every time i try to do agility training my character gets knocked up, i tried spamming each day but still same thing so im i i missing something?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
After reading some posts, I am wondering. Should the sister not leave? Maybe I messed up since in my play thru last update she left me. Hmm wonder if I didn't the WT correctly.

May 8, 2018
After reading some posts, I am wondering. Should the sister not leave? Maybe I messed up since in my play thru last update she left me. Hmm wonder if I didn't the WT correctly.
If you want to be with her later in game then you have messed up, but not that big. If you have save file before she has left just don't tell her that you love her. Later in game you will be able to tell her that, when you reveal her darkest secret.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
If you want to be with her later in game then you have messed up, but not that big. If you have save file before she has left just don't tell her that you love her. Later in game you will be able to tell her that, when you reveal her darkest secret.
No worries love the story and have yet to play the latest update.. so will just delete my old saves and start over.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes