CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
I can't seem to be able to get the second Belle scene or the third Primrose scene. Can anyone point out how I can?

Also @Belle, how far away is the growth spell thing to grow Belle into a human sized version?

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
This whole Callie route started bothering me honestly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm, you are using magic to more or less force people to be open to being your sex slaves by brainwashing them. Why does it bother you for Callie, but not the other people you abuse with your magic?

I can think of a few ways it could be written that the return of her friend and exhibition towards him might make her "open" to him as an exception or acceptable option, or that his detachment/distancing from her at a formative time pushed her towards women, etc. etc. As it's a magic mental whammy, it just needs to be quasi-plausible (not likely or even realistic) for the magic hooks to sink in and make it happen. That's what makes the magic so strong and why you are being trained to take advantage of it.

Reactions: Blayo

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Nop. If you miss an notification, you won't receive another until visit the thread again.
Strange. I thought I hadn't missed any notifications but there are a few pages that have new updates I was never notified about. I'll rehit everything again today if that's all it takes. Thanks.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Umm, you are using magic to more or less force people to be open to being your sex slaves by brainwashing them. Why does it bother you for Callie, but not the other people you abuse with your magic?

I can think of a few ways it could be written that the return of her friend and exhibition towards him might make her "open" to him as an exception or acceptable option, or that his detachment/distancing from her at a formative time pushed her towards women, etc. etc. As it's a magic mental whammy, it just needs to be quasi-plausible (not likely or even realistic) for the magic hooks to sink in and make it happen. That's what makes the magic so strong and why you are being trained to take advantage of it.
I don't know it just feels different. You're not trying to convince someone, like Primrose, or even Evelyn, who already had some sort of attraction to you. You're changing someone completely.

The girl is into other girls, she says it and wishes she wasn't when she mention the MC in the diary.

Now, while being aware of that, the MC (who is her best friend) will still brainwash and take advantage of her. This sounds a lot different than the other girls honestly. That's why I mentioned it'll take good writing for me to stop thinking about it.

I'm not criticizing though, it's just how I feel about the whole thing.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I don't know it just feels different. You're not trying to convince someone, like Primrose, or even Evelyn, who already had some sort of attraction to you. You're changing someone completely.

The girl is into other girls, she says it and wishes she wasn't when she mention the MC in the diary.

Now, while being aware of that, the MC (who is her best friend) will still brainwash and take advantage of her. This sounds a lot different than the other girls honestly. That's why I mentioned it'll take good writing for me to stop thinking about it.

I'm not criticizing though, it's just how I feel about the whole thing.
Yeah, but she mentions she wishes she wasn't in the diary. Isn't that pretty much the identical situation with sister. Uber anti-incest but likes you? Not faulting your opinion, as everyone sees things in a different way, I just personally see those as pretty much identical. Abusing best friend and sister to magically force them against their will for MC's pleasure. I agree all the other characters are not unwilling as much as either naive or fairly open to sex in general, but those two both feel similar to me which is why it takes darkest/deepest secret I would imagine.

Reactions: Blayo
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes