Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Walkthrough is it has the right version ? is old no ?
The ends at v0.13 the game is at v0.15, so it is missing some content e.g knock spell, Callies secret
(see changelog for an idea of the missing content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: wil2rennes

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
just to be clear, i have 4 clues for Callie's new secret.
1 about the leather outfit
2 about agnes saying she only wears her nun outfit
3 agnes telling the callie invited her
4 what the diary said about callie having the hots for agnes
but none of them work as a second clue during the spell and when i click the clue about the leather outfit as a second clue the internal dialog of the MC says what else is callie producing beyond leather outfits
Its 2 if u had speak with agnes at the church she will lie at u and she will also say that Callie invited her take that one

Koner

Apr 4, 2017
just to be clear, i have 4 clues for Callie's new secret.
1 about the leather outfit
2 about agnes saying she only wears her nun outfit
3 agnes telling the callie invited her
4 what the diary said about callie having the hots for agnes
but none of them work as a second clue during the spell and when i click the clue about the leather outfit as a second clue the internal dialog of the MC says what else is callie producing beyond leather outfits
For me what I was missing was hitting the stay put option on Callie's private showing. That gives you the clue that Callie produces the high quality lingerie in the town.

Reactions: djoal and ChinChin

ChinChin

Aug 7, 2016
well 2 doesnt work when i use it to callie and agnes doesnt spawn at the church after talking to her the first time , maybe its bugged to me anyway thanks for the help mate

hudsey99

Sep 14, 2018
Every time i decide to come back to this one after a long while so i can get a larger story-line, every time i end up checking right on time...

Rives

Jul 5, 2018
did you visit the crone after she messaged you about her findings on the knock-spell?
Is her message part of this update? If so I didn't recieve it. If not then I don't remenber anymore. It's been a while. Well maybe I should start a new game.

hudsey99

Sep 14, 2018
Is her message part of this update? If so I didn't recieve it. If not then I don't remenber anymore. It's been a while. Well maybe I should start a new game.
not necessary, i think, you just need to do the knock spell arc to be able to sneak inside evelyns home.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
No, it was a previous update. Try visiting her once you have the book from the library, then anfew days/maybe a week later Belle says crone has info for you. If it's already happened, you should be able to visit Crone to pursue it further. If she doesn't have anything to say, talk with Nell (I think) for location of key reagent.

todspence

Aug 15, 2018
Mini Walkthrough for those stuck in this update, Spoliers Below

To get the fingerbone talk to nell after going to the witches/crones hut. After nell talk go to training grounds and search then go back to witch she will teach u the knock spell

Then go to Callie's house at night use knock go inside enjoy scene, go talk with nun in the church, then wait until night and sneak to callies room and read her diary. Go to callie during the day largest secret order of clues is first nun said she visited callie, second someone is supplying lingerie, and finally third is her diary.It seems all you can do with largest secret is make her naked and shave pussy no sex..

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes