U

User_488453

, ladies and gentlemen! At the same time, .

This update's primary focus is Callie's night scene. It's been implemented from scratch up to the same level (or even beyond) as Evelyn and Primrose. This took most of my development time this month, which was a little unexpected.

The second main new feature is expanded options during Callie's latest fashion show. Keep in mind that your choices do matter. Going all the way with these options will shape your relationship with Callie for when she returns in later updates.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.16.0:
  • Implemented Callie's night scene up to and including Perversity 5 and Agility 5.
  • Further expanded Callie's fashion show with new options and rewards that will influence the type of relationship you can have with her in the future.
  • There is now a new way to obtain Callie's panties.
  • Added a new scene to the gallery.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.
10/10 just went on a patreon and paid to unlock. Great stuff, excited for sealing the deal with evelyn

Reactions: Belle

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I seem to have been misunderstood i meant when will .16 be out here on f95
When a new version comes out for patrons we get the previous one, it's usually a new release every month (so a month if no leak).

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
When a new version comes out for patrons we get the previous one, it's usually a new release every month (so a month if no leak).
Well that sucks i mean i can understand not wanting there hard work to be used for free but i have already played version 15 so i was looking forward to the new update oh well

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

koqkoq

Apr 23, 2017
The new options Callie's fashion show were pretty much exactly was I was hoping for, tank you Belle! ❤

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The new options Callie's fashion show were pretty much exactly was I was hoping for, tank you Belle! ❤
Glad to hear it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to include those options in the first place, so it's nice to see someone approve of the choice I eventually made. :)

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
I've been supporting this game since the end of 2017 and gave it about 160$ and wouldn't have if I hadn't tried it here before. This is first month I decide to not support it and it's not being uploaded here... Life is so unfair let me tell you

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes