Oct 14, 2018
No problem, you're welcome :)

Well, the tag/label is there pretty much because not everyone deals with jealousy too well, some people don't respond well to some other characters "getting it on" with the MC's love interest, a character the viewer/player might like him/herself, admittedly I'm one of those people, and that's why I'm a hypocrite, being all for Netori but not Netorare, but hey, people love to win but they hate to lose, haha, so what can I say :p
But yeah, take the NTR tag as a "warning" label and also as what kind of content to expect in a game :)

@JustLittleTinyMe You asked, so there it is above right there ^ :)
Aah, I see. I didn't realise NTR goes both ways. I only assumed it meant you as the MC would have to see or hear about the MC getting cucked. Didn't think of it going the other way as the MC cucking someone else.
Thank you!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i had to redo my PC and lost everything..this is once again a fresh install of the game..thus i've no save...does someone have a save from the previous update? please and thank you :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
as i had to redo my PC and lost everything..this is once again a fresh install of the game..thus i've no save...does someone have a save from the previous update? please and thank you :p
I'll see what I can do about that, be back with you shortly :)

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
soon as MC learns a transformation spell(Dev please give us) and turns Belle humansize(Dev please give us) she's the main-dame and married with kids(Dev please give us) HAHAHAAA
Hehe, I also suggested/mentioned quite a while ago that I would really like it if MC learned a spell that would allow him to turn Belle human-sized so that they could finally get it on, they obviously have sexual tension between them, and Belle is craving for the dick, something she's never had, sooooo she's a virgin, MC gotta take care of that :p
I've been pretty sure this spell was going to show up in game at some point the first time I saw the little chat between Belle and MC about just such a spell. Lets hope we don't have to wait to much longer for it.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've been pretty sure this spell was going to show up in game at some point the first time I saw the little chat between Belle and MC about just such a spell. Lets hope we don't have to wait to much longer for it.
Amen to that. Can't keep us away from best girl like this, it's just not fair.
Indeed, that would be the best delight :p

Reactions: pim0 and Nekura

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

(That is all for now.)

Update: Wow, Belle (both of ya), just wow. That was short, but...oh...so sweet. :)

The image/render of Callie when you first pull the sheet off of her is nothing short of gorgeous. I'd dare say that it's suitable for framing. Lol Absolutely breath-taking! It was nice to finally see Callie get some "love", considering we haven't had a whole lot to do with her since the beginning of the game. This was well worth the wait.

I was wondering, now that agility and perversity have gone up- are we able to do the Samarra/Nell "Night-time Challenge"? Or were we able to do it before now, and I'm just a retard. :) IF we could do it before, would someone mind telling what exactly it is I'm supposed to do? Life-threatening may be a fetish, it just doesn't happen to be mine. Lol (Oh, but what a way to go...)

Some people may think that this is small/short update, but there's too much "touchy-feely" goodness for me to complain. :p

Can't wait for the next one, but I'm definitely going to get some mileage outta this one...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I love this game, but the incredibly small updates are sooooo frustrating.

I mean, we found out Callie's big secret 2 updates ago and still can't do anything new when casting the spell.
Not even get her to kiss us.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
if MC learned a spell that would allow him to turn Belle human-sized
Wouldn't shrinking to be Belle-sized be just as fun, and perhaps serve a gameplay angle? i.e. MC can access an otherwise unreachable area or spy more easily? Belle could even joke during the lewd opportunity, "Can't you be a little bit bigger?"

D

Deleted member 45040

I love this game, but the incredibly small updates are sooooo frustrating.

I mean, we found out Callie's big secret 2 updates ago and still can't do anything new when casting the spell.
Not even get her to kiss us.

Yeah unfortunately this is a game that's moving so slowly, it's only worth a download every 3-4 months.

Reactions: Darkaura

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wouldn't shrinking to be Belle-sized be just as fun, and perhaps serve a gameplay angle? i.e. MC can access an otherwise unreachable area or spy more easily? Belle could even joke during the lewd opportunity, "Can't you be a little bit bigger?"
And then the spell wears off just when you are fucking Belle...
You both have a good point, but I'd actually worry for Belle; the effect wearing off and you return back to your human size, meaning your dick grows back to the normal size, ripping Belle literally apart because it's still inside her that moment, can't have that happen to Belle, oh no, no sir! :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah unfortunately this is a game that's moving so slowly, it's only worth a download every 3-4 months.
Well, to some people monthly updates are too small, but me? I appreciate every update and enjoy them just the same, because even the tiniest amount of content is still content, plus I get to enjoy Belle's commentary once more, she alone is worth it :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I love Belle with greeen butterfly wings - please do not fuck her:mad::mad::mad:
Hey, she can keep the wings, we're not talking about making her human, only human-sized so that we could fuck her, she wants that too, well, she wants dick, and MC currently is literally too big for her, so the solution is to cast a spell to change her to human size :p

Reactions: pim0
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes