sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Well they could always have a potion to shrink the MC for a little while. Since there is no male fairy's just think how much sex Belle could get him with her friends .(SMILE)
I have a question, when I do the roof top climb with Nell and we get naked at the end I only have one option and then it says I feel like I missed something. Am I missing something or has it not been implemented yet?

or use the transformation spell this way!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I can't contain myself anymore. **LONG LIVE THE FAIRY**

(F*sk the princess, whoever the hell she is)

Reactions: Belle

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? Apparently I forgot to download version .15 so .14 was the last I played, but I have no idea how to activate the new content. I want to keep evelyn around, so no sex, but Callies dark secret, new fashion show? how?

Oh and I'm still at perversity 4.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough? Apparently I forgot to download version .15 so .14 was the last I played, but I have no idea how to activate the new content. I want to keep evelyn around, so no sex, but Callies dark secret, new fashion show? how?

Oh and I'm still at perversity 4.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
has the princess arrive in this version?waiting for a year now for the princess,hope shes cute!!

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but when doing the rooftop climbing with Nell, I thought that after convincing her to undress that there had been an option that required 5 perversity to do (or maybe it was agility). The only option I'm being given is to get dressed and climb back down. It shows you text saying that you feel you missed an opportunity after that, but the only thing I could have done differently in that event would have been to say to leave before and not even get undressed in the first place.

Reactions: CelestialTroy

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but when doing the rooftop climbing with Nell, I thought that after convincing her to undress that there had been an option that required 5 perversity to do (or maybe it was agility). The only option I'm being given is to get dressed and climb back down. It shows you text saying that you feel you missed an opportunity after that, but the only thing I could have done differently in that event would have been to say to leave before and not even get undressed in the first place.
Your not wrong, it's just not in the game yet.

Reactions: BobJenkins

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thanks Belle, a nice short update but still very nice. I love any new Callie or Evelyn content as they are my favorites.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes