Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Is there a way to get the 5th point of perversity? And if so, how?
Edt: Nevermind, I see that was answered on the previous page.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
  • Further expanded Callie's fashion show with new options and rewards that will influence the type of relationship you can have with her in the future.
does that mean she'll try the 'bi' path?

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Depends on what you mean. I've only implemented the foundation for that scene at this point. It will get expanded soon. That scene isn't at the same level as the other night scenes, mostly because it's enormously complicated due to all the combinations of poses, angles, and pubic hair. I'm implementing it piece by piece, with only one piece added so far.

There is a schedule, but I've only shared it with $10 patrons and above at the moment. I've talked in this thread about the Evelyn schedule before though, as it's a popular subject. Evelyn isn't going to get any more content until we have learned the ability to unlock dark secrets, so that's why you haven't seen anything new for her in a while. I want to finish all the large secrets before we dive into the dark ones.

Having said that, since I shared my schedule with patrons, I've started to lean towards accelerating parts of the development by jumping straight into dark secrets as soon as possible. Once that is done, Evelyn is at the very top of the priority list.

For what it's worth, there is going to be at least one very popular update before then, if I've read the room correctly. ;)
Oh wow. A rely from the Dev themselves. Thanks for taking the time to clear up some of my worries. Glad to see there's an actual plan on what comes next. Also I now realise that finishing the large secrets before moving on is probably for the best: don't want to leave anyone behind. Guess I'll just have to wait a while longer. Looking forward to Evelyn's eventual update.

Reactions: Belle

ficciricci

Mar 31, 2018
After clearing Primrose's name (before she confesses) suddenly her dad becomes sober again and kick mc out of the house at night, is this a bug? Is there a way to get him drunk again?

It's one of the earlier bits of useful information from Primrose, that her father only gets drunk on fridays and saturdays - correct me if I'm wrong - but I don't think that changes just because Primrose is released or has become your girlfriend.

Reactions: DrFog

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
She's technically in a secret relationship with you. She's never bothered to tell her father, not that he would let her have a boyfriend even if she did tell him. So if you try to talk to him during the day at the house he'll get belligerent with you.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Also, does buying and changing Belle's outfits actually do anything or will do something in the future?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Also, does buying and changing Belle's outfits actually do anything or will do something in the future?
It's just eye candy at the moment, but it might do something in future, idk. You'd have to ask @Belle about that.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes