Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I was wondering, now that agility and perversity have gone up- are we able to do the Samarra/Nell "Night-time Challenge"?
Depends on what you mean. I've only implemented the foundation for that scene at this point. It will get expanded soon. That scene isn't at the same level as the other night scenes, mostly because it's enormously complicated due to all the combinations of poses, angles, and pubic hair. I'm implementing it piece by piece, with only one piece added so far.

Hey. Doubt anyone will be able to answer this, but does anyone know if there is some sort of schedule, or an ETA on Evelyn's stuff?
There is a schedule, but I've only shared it with $10 patrons and above at the moment. I've talked in this thread about the Evelyn schedule before though, as it's a popular subject. Evelyn isn't going to get any more content until we have learned the ability to unlock dark secrets, so that's why you haven't seen anything new for her in a while. I want to finish all the large secrets before we dive into the dark ones.

Having said that, since I shared my schedule with patrons, I've started to lean towards accelerating parts of the development by jumping straight into dark secrets as soon as possible. Once that is done, Evelyn is at the very top of the priority list.

For what it's worth, there is going to be at least one very popular update before then, if I've read the room correctly. ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Depends on what you mean. I've only implemented the foundation for that scene at this point. It will get expanded soon. That scene isn't at the same level as the other night scenes, mostly because it's enormously complicated due to all the combinations of poses, angles, and pubic hair. I'm implementing it piece by piece, with only one piece added so far.
Okay, that's what I was wondering. :) So, as of yet, it cannot be finished- that's good to know. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong.

For what it's worth, there is going to be at least one very popular update before then, if I've read the room correctly. ;)
It sounds (hopefully, fingers crossed), we may finally get to "be" with Belle... :D

It's a good thing it's not my game- I'd be kinda mean with this one. Lol I'd keep the MC human-sized, Belle Pixie-sized...(are you ready for this) and shrink the MC's willie to the size of a matchstick. ;) That way everyone would more or less get what they want. LMAO So be grateful Belle (both) are in charge of this and I'm not at the helm.

Reactions: aaronburr

pepperoni

Dec 24, 2017
I just installed my OS without backing up my save, can I have someone save ? ( I finished 0.15 and kinda wanting to try 0.16 new content)

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
After clearing Primrose's name (before she confesses) suddenly her dad becomes sober again and kick mc out of the house at night, is this a bug? Is there a way to get him drunk again?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im having a bit of trouble the walkthrough for this said on Day 7 Afternoon to Read a book in silence (Primrose’s Opinion: Like +1, Primrose’s Opinion: Pushy -1 & Unlock: ‘The Mage of Kathmorin.’) ‘The Royal Family.’ (Clue: Princess Selena has a sister, Princess Lilith.) but the book The Mage of Katthmorin didnt unlock and i followed the walkthrough very closely

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im having a bit of trouble the walkthrough for this said on Day 7 Afternoon to Read a book in silence (Primrose’s Opinion: Like +1, Primrose’s Opinion: Pushy -1 & Unlock: ‘The Mage of Kathmorin.’) ‘The Royal Family.’ (Clue: Princess Selena has a sister, Princess Lilith.) but the book The Mage of Katthmorin didnt unlock and i followed the walkthrough very closely
that book name came up again in day 10 afternoon

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
day 7 is very confusing walkthrough says i can have both options but game says i have to have one read Roal Family OR read a random book to unlock the new book if i unlock the new book i cant go to the town hall to ask about the sister

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
how do i get to level 5 perversity?
You need to go into Primrose's house on Friday or Saturday and either finger her pussy or ass completely successfully. This will give you level 5. Be aware that if Prim is still a virgin and you try to finger her completely she will wake up when you bust her hymen.

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

Belle is it possible that you do a walkthrough as you know the way to have all the scenes.

I know it's a lot to ask ( You've a lot of job with your amazing game) but if i do not say something wrong there is no way for us to know if we have all the scenes with the girls =)

Reactions: Selrasz

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle is it possible that you do a walkthrough as you know the way to have all the scenes.
No. It's not possible at all. If I were to write a walkthrough, it would probably take up to half the month, every month. That's not worth it; not for me and not for you.

I know it's a lot to ask ( You've a lot of job with your amazing game) but if i do not say something wrong there is no way for us to know if we have all the scenes with the girls =)
You can just check the gallery, you know. That's one of its primary purposes.

U

User_196312

You can just check the gallery, you know. That's one of its primary purposes.
Gallery?? Wait there's a gallery?? I feel so stupid now thanks you =)

I'm going to hide so nobody can see my shame. =)

U

User_196312

Oh i see the gallery now =)

You added the gallery in this version nice. :whistle: =)

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes