acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Soooo many Belle fans here.....I must be home. :D What man wouldn't love a little perverted fairy? The fantasy kind of fairy that is....not that I have anything against the "real world" fairies, I just prefer the fantasy female kind personally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Soooo many Belle fans here.....I must be home. :D What man wouldn't love a little perverted fairy? The fantasy kind of fairy that is....not that I have anything against the "real world" fairies, I just prefer the fantasy female kind personally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I just absolutely love how kinky, depraved and shameless Belle is about her kinkiness and depravity, also love her jokes and taunts, she's damn cute too when she's horny, I'd love to have my own personal Belle in real life, there'd be no days of boredom no more, not while she's around :p

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
ok how about we go half-way guys. what if MC accidentally fcked up the spell instead of turning Belle Human-size he reduced himself fairy size?

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
I love this game, but the incredibly small updates are sooooo frustrating.

I mean, we found out Callie's big secret 2 updates ago and still can't do anything new when casting the spell.
Not even get her to kiss us.
I didn't played this game since 0.02 in 2017. I remember i really liked it, so i downloaded 0.16 and i was going to play it again.
But i extracted images first, and after checking some of them, i thought there will be a lot more content after such a long time.
Honestly i totally lost will to play now, i think i will wait at least few months more before i play it again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I didn't played this game since 0.02 in 2017. I remember i really liked it, so i downloaded 0.16 and i was going to play it again.
But i extracted images first, and after checking some of them, i thought there will be a lot more content after such a long time.
Honestly i totally lost will to play now, i think i will wait at least few months more before i play it again.
Why's that? There's actually a good amount of content in the game already, nothing to complain about and the story is absolutely great :p

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Why's that? There's actually a good amount of content in the game already, nothing to complain about and the story is absolutely great :p
I know but i'm not in a hurry, there is a few completed games which i didn't played yet, so i want to finish them first.

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Hey. Doubt anyone will be able to answer this, but does anyone know if there is some sort of schedule, or an ETA on Evelyn's stuff? If you actually hook up with her she leaves, so I just decided to wait until her stuff came out. 8 versions later (started waiting at version 0.8) and there hasn't been any progress. So, do we know when that is going to come out, or do we just need to wait for Belle (the creator) to decide to add it? Or has it already been added and it wasn't added to the change log. Any help will be appreciated.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
Hey. Doubt anyone will be able to answer this, but does anyone know if there is some sort of schedule, or an ETA on Evelyn's stuff? If you actually hook up with her she leaves, so I just decided to wait until her stuff came out. 8 versions later (started waiting at version 0.8) and there hasn't been any progress. So, do we know when that is going to come out, or do we just need to wait for Belle (the creator) to decide to add it? Or has it already been added and it wasn't added to the change log. Any help will be appreciated.

no one knows even the creator doesn't know. Since this wholly depends if she was voted to have the next set of updates in patreon.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Well they could always have a potion to shrink the MC for a little while. Since there is no male fairy's just think how much sex Belle could get him with her friends .(SMILE)
I have a question, when I do the roof top climb with Nell and we get naked at the end I only have one option and then it says I feel like I missed something. Am I missing something or has it not been implemented yet?

Reactions: r2250480

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
no one knows even the creator doesn't know. Since this wholly depends if she was voted to have the next set of updates in patreon.
Damn, it depends on the Patreons? Ah well, thanks anyway though. Let's hope Evelyn's update comes out sooner rather than later.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes