DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
any update on the walkthrough? It's currently 3 versions behind from looks of it.
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Iirc, the walkthrough might say .13, but it will get you up to the point of .15 more or less. Follow the steps above to get to the .16 content. I still haven't gotten around to playing the .16 update yet, so I can't really help you there.
So what's the NTR in this game? (MC doing it or getting cucked) and is it avoidable..thanks
There's a scene with the fairy queen, and it's you doing it. I think it's technically avoidable, but not if you want that scene (which is a great scene, I wouldn't recommend skipping it).

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So what's the NTR in this game? (MC doing it or getting cucked) and is it avoidable..thanks
Iirc, the walkthrough might say .13, but it will get you up to the point of .15 more or less. Follow the steps above to get to the .16 content. I still haven't gotten around to playing the .16 update yet, so I can't really help you there.

There's a scene with the fairy queen, and it's you doing it. I think it's technically avoidable, but not if you want that scene (which is a great scene, I wouldn't recommend skipping it).
MC's sister uses her "negotiation charms" on that dude in the Town Hall, which will lead to anal sex if you allow that to go on just to earn more money weekly or daily, that's the Netorare scene.

MC fucking the Fairy Queen, I guess it depends on interpretation, but it's definitely a humiliating event to the Fairy King, unintended humiliation/cuckold(/Netori) scene I think we can agree on :p

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
on that dude in the Town Hall
I just call him Littlefinger because I can never remember his damn name.

MC's sister uses her "negotiation charms" on that dude in the Town Hall, which will lead to anal sex if you allow that to go on just to earn more money weekly or daily, that's the Netorare scene.
See, I thought about saying that, but I thought NTR meant like a girl(or a guy, I suppose) leaving their partner for another, so I hardly see how Evelyn dating littlefinger is NTR if she wasn't in a sexual relationship with MC to begin with. Tbh though I kind of just really detest the term "NTR." It's just confusing and rather pointless if you ask me.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity and @DrFog thanks, I'm not a fan of NTR but since it's avoidable I'll give it a go :)
You won't regret giving the game a go, I'm fairly confident in saying that you start playing it out of curiosity, and when you're done with the current version, you're a fan :p It really is a damn great game/story, you'll fall in love with Belle's craziness alone, she's the star in the story, haha :p

And yes, NTR is avoidable, don't worry about it :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I just call him Littlefinger because I can never remember his damn name.

See, I thought about saying that, but I thought NTR meant like a girl(or a guy, I suppose) leaving their partner for another, so I hardly see how Evelyn dating littlefinger is NTR if she wasn't in a sexual relationship with MC to begin with. Tbh though I kind of just really detest the term "NTR." It's just confusing and rather pointless if you ask me.
Yeah I don't know if it should be called NTR, for the reasons you mentioned, although if I do recall right, MC does fantasize about Evelyn, and Evelyn isn't without feelings for MC either (not talking about platonic feelings) :p

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah I don't know if it should be called NTR, for the reasons you mentioned, although if I do recall right, MC does fantasize about Evelyn, and Evelyn isn't without feelings for MC either (not talking about platonic feelings) :p

So.... Let me get this straight. NTR basically means the MC seeing someone they like hook up with someone else that in turn evokes jealousy in the MC regardless of MC's relationship with said someone? I honestly just don't understand that term anymore. It's like some vague hybrid buzzword that fits between cuckolding and voyeurism. Also, isn't "NTR" interchangeable with both netori and netorare?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So.... Let me get this straight. NTR basically means the MC seeing someone they like hook up with someone else that in turn evokes jealousy in the MC regardless of MC's relationship with said someone? I honestly just don't understand that term anymore. It's like some vague hybrid buzzword that fits between cuckolding and voyeurism. Also, isn't "NTR" interchangeable with both netori and netorare?
Yes, NTR stands for both Netori and Netorare and I'm sure there are a few others I may be forgetting, but the core principle is the same, only difference is the point of view :p

But I think some would say that it's NTR if MC is romantically/sexually interested in someone, but someone else beats him to the prize, while I can understand why people would say that, to me it's just "MC liked someone, but didn't grow the balls in time to make his move and now he lost his chance"- kind of thing. But NTR's purpose is to cause jealousy and even anger in the player/viewer, even in the MC :p
If I recall right, NTR literally translates "Stolen from someone by sleeping with" or something like that, so how can it be NTR, how can something be stolen from you, if that something was never yours to begin with :p

But oh well, there are tons of different interpretations of NTR, different opinions.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Yes, NTR stands for both Netori and Netorare and I'm sure there are a few others I may be forgetting, but the core principle is the same, only difference is the point of view :p

But I think some would say that it's NTR if MC is romantically/sexually interested in someone, but someone else beats him to the prize, while I can understand why people would say that, to me it's just "MC liked someone, but didn't grow the balls in time to make his move and now he lost his chance"- kind of thing. But NTR's purpose is to cause jealousy and even anger in the player/viewer, even in the MC :p
If I recall right, NTR literally translates "Stolen from someone by sleeping with" or something like that, so how can it be NTR, how can something be stolen from you, if that something was never yours to begin with :p

But oh well, there are tons of different interpretations of NTR, different opinions.
Alright, yeah I guess that makes sense. Still a rather pointless label if you ask me, but at least I know what the fuck it means now. Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the NTR tag is just to attract more players..lol....i do not think it is NTR based on the definition of NTR..i think its more like "crap..just saw sis ANALized!!" NOW..if sis had of doodled bro BEFORE she got her pucker pushed in and the feelings were brought out..THEN..it would be NTR as bro thinks sis is now his humpable :D

Oct 14, 2018

I looked up what NTR was long time ago, and even since then I still don't understand what someone could like about it. Judging from your title and knowledge about it, I'm assuming you like it.
What type of NTR is it that you like, and why do you like it ?

It's all just out of curiosity, so if you're not interested in telling or if it's too private then don't worry about it. (y)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Alright, yeah I guess that makes sense. Still a rather pointless label if you ask me, but at least I know what the fuck it means now. Thanks for the explanation.
No problem, you're welcome :)

Well, the tag/label is there pretty much because not everyone deals with jealousy too well, some people don't respond well to some other characters "getting it on" with the MC's love interest, a character the viewer/player might like him/herself, admittedly I'm one of those people, and that's why I'm a hypocrite, being all for Netori but not Netorare, but hey, people love to win but they hate to lose, haha, so what can I say :p
But yeah, take the NTR tag as a "warning" label and also as what kind of content to expect in a game :)

@JustLittleTinyMe You asked, so there it is above right there ^ :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
soon as MC learns a transformation spell(Dev please give us) and turns Belle humansize(Dev please give us) she's the main-dame and married with kids(Dev please give us) HAHAHAAA
Hehe, I also suggested/mentioned quite a while ago that I would really like it if MC learned a spell that would allow him to turn Belle human-sized so that they could finally get it on, they obviously have sexual tension between them, and Belle is craving for the dick, something she's never had, sooooo she's a virgin, MC gotta take care of that :p

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes