Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
<Snip>
For what it's worth, there is going to be at least one very popular update before then, if I've read the room correctly. ;)
This is both exciting and terrifying, if it is what we all suspect it is. Like, you've waited months for a thing, thought about it so much, and finally, you get that thing. What are the chances that thing lives up to your expectations?

And then you have that thing, and you lose your anticipation.

That sudden low feeling.

And the euphoria of hope will never be yours again.

*Cri*

Reactions: Belle

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
I don't know what that means, else I'd be happy to help you!
Basically when you go to your saves, at the bottom there is a file called persistent. I was wondering if anyone with a full gallery can give me their persistent. The persistent is what affects the gallery, not the saves themselves.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Basically when you go to your saves, at the bottom there is a file called persistent. I was wondering if anyone with a full gallery can give me their persistent. The persistent is what affects the gallery, not the saves themselves.
Crikey! That seems complicated. I hope someone more intelligent can help you!

Edit: Mine. Had to add '.save' to the end

Edit2: 99% sure I don't have a complete gallery - never even looked. Well, what's five minutes of your time, eh? :D

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@Belle
Do you know how close this game is to completion? Is there even a plan to complete it at all, or will it just keep running as long as you feel interested in developing it?
There has been a plan since long before I released the first version. I know the story structure, what will happen to the various characters, and why. There have been a couple of changes along the way (a story always changes while it is being written), but the plan remains.

Do I know how close the game is to completion? No. The reason isn't because I don't have a plan, but because I don't know how much of my plans I can put into each update. This isn't an exact science. If it were, I would be happy to share an estimate of how long is left.

The best measurement is to look at the development of secrets for each girl. We're nearly done with all the small and large secrets, which means only dark secrets remain. Add to that the arrival of the Princess, and that should give you an idea about where we currently are.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
There has been a plan since long before I released the first version. I know the story structure, what will happen to the various characters, and why. There have been a couple of changes along the way (a story always changes while it is being written), but the plan remains.

Do I know how close the game is to completion? No. The reason isn't because I don't have a plan, but because I don't know how much of my plans I can put into each update. This isn't an exact science. If it were, I would be happy to share an estimate of how long is left.

The best measurement is to look at the development of secrets for each girl. We're nearly done with all the small and large secrets, which means only dark secrets remain. Add to that the arrival of the Princess, and that should give you an idea about where we currently are.
Do you think you'll make another game after LLTP?

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
There is also all the Fey backstory, where Samarra and the Fairy Queen seem to be linked. I hope Belle will not leave this arc behind.
It's a rather ambitious game, but it is a nice change, being between chapter driven stories that can go on forever and grinding games where the pace is slowed down by artificial and boring scenes repetitions.

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
So.... Let me get this straight. NTR basically means the MC seeing someone they like hook up with someone else that in turn evokes jealousy in the MC regardless of MC's relationship with said someone? I honestly just don't understand that term anymore. It's like some vague hybrid buzzword that fits between cuckolding and voyeurism. Also, isn't "NTR" interchangeable with both netori and netorare?
Yes, NTR stands for both Netori and Netorare and I'm sure there are a few others I may be forgetting, but the core principle is the same, only difference is the point of view :p

But I think some would say that it's NTR if MC is romantically/sexually interested in someone, but someone else beats him to the prize, while I can understand why people would say that, to me it's just "MC liked someone, but didn't grow the balls in time to make his move and now he lost his chance"- kind of thing. But NTR's purpose is to cause jealousy and even anger in the player/viewer, even in the MC :p
If I recall right, NTR literally translates "Stolen from someone by sleeping with" or something like that, so how can it be NTR, how can something be stolen from you, if that something was never yours to begin with :p

But oh well, there are tons of different interpretations of NTR, different opinions.

Aah, I see. I didn't realise NTR goes both ways. I only assumed it meant you as the MC would have to see or hear about the MC getting cucked. Didn't think of it going the other way as the MC cucking someone else.
Thank you!
NTR doesn't mean cucked or cheated on it's a plot device in witch the main protagonist's loved one(s)/love interest(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling.This is to cause an emotion of jealousy in the READER. Its a plot device meant to cause jealousy in the reader/player not necessarily in the MC also it is not required for the MC to be in a relationship with the love interest this is what makes it just NTR if they wear in a relationship and the MC was ok with the LI fucking other people it will be NTR+cuckold if MC is not ok with it its NTR+cheating.

Icabod337

Apr 21, 2018
Did anyone else notice when the MC finds Merek dead the hourglass is empty, perhaps symbolizing his time is over and that there are two vials next to him, one is still stoppered but the other is open and half empty with a red fluid inside? Makes me wonder if that is poison and he drank it. Maybe I'm just over analyzing things, lol.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
can anyone give latest walkthrough for version .16 or .15
Here ya go:
I don't think there is an official walkthrough yet... But here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.16 is pretty straightforward. There are new options when molesting Callie at night with perversity 5 and agility 5, and there are new scenes when asking for her private shows after you unlock her large secret. The new way to obtain Callie's panties is by simply not asking her for them and taking them off her when you're molesting her.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes